I bet money on Dennis Bermudez thinking he was Joe Benavidez

Koulatich FS

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Why would he be fighting Darren Elkins? I have no idea. I can't make sense of any of it. I could not have been more confused when the fight started.

I also listened to an interview recently with Bermudez under the impression it was Benavidez.

Oh also, I'm not racist. It's just a name thing. I swear.

Broseph Benavidez via alphatine.

I probably would have helped you if he labeled himself like:

yBdcx2n.jpg

As a silver belt... I approve of this thread to back you up sir. I can't keep track of all these fighters anymore either,

Win or lose... This was a Bermudez who was too eager to impress in front of his home crowd - his distance control and combos were a lot sharper against Guida who was a similar matchup. With his speed and explosiveness he should never have allowed Elkins to grab him and implement that clinch :oops:

I was laughing at myself. Now that the decisions been read I'm just pissed off that I threw the money away. It was a combo bet with Cowboy Oliveira too.

From now on, at minimum I'm checking fight finder prior to betting.

Christ.

I honestly can't tell them apart either

I just know that one of them is a gate keeper and the other is like a permenant challenger

Also do you ever have trouble telling Migel torres apart from Dominick Cruz ? I did

Bermudez is too inconsistent to put money on and Benevidez is a manlet albeit a good one. I couldn't justify betting on either guy

Why would he be fighting Darren Elkins? I have no idea. I can't make sense of any of it. I could not have been more confused when the fight started.

I also listened to an interview recently with Bermudez under the impression it was Benavidez.

Oh also, I'm not racist. It's just a name thing. I swear.

hahahaha. a+

i laughed. a lot. gold.

Wait.. aren't they the same person...

Back