That homecooked decision

maxresdefault.jpg

It's probably because of the Brazilian fans

I saw it 2-1 for Rivera... pretty easy to call actually. I can see a 10-8 in the first, I suppose because Al was definitely rocked hard. But still..... not sure where the 2-1 for Al comes from. Third round is not a winner for him at all.

imo

10-8 Rivera
10-9 Almeida
10-9 Almeida

28-28 draw

I think most people would score the third round for Rivera because they think irrelevant takedowns settle a close round. Round two was undoubtedly Almeida, I can't really see 30-26 or a 30-27 in favor of Rivera.

At least the right guy won.
I had it
10-8
9-10
10-9
29-27 Rivera

Rivera won rounds 1 and 3 for sure and round 2 wasn't exactly a blowout for Thomas. The right call was made.

I think most people would score the third round for Rivera because they think irrelevant takedowns settle a close round. Round two was undoubtedly Almeida, I can't really see 30-26 or a 30-27 in favor of Rivera.
Rivera clearly won. If you want to talk about irrelevant takedowns winning a decision, perhaps you should start a thread about TJ vs Cruz.

I think most people would score round 3 for Rivera because he landed the better shots. But 30-something is just stupid after that legit knockdown in the sedond.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back