Brian Stann just called out the manlet divisions!

charalsias

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He mentioned,that people complain about the manlet divisions right in front of Cruz's face!

It sounded more like he was sucking up than anything else and counting himself as one of those who feels superior to others because he somehow enjoys watching midgets fight.

Stann is so annoying. How he got this gig is beyond me.

What did he actually say?

He said something to the effect of "a lot of people complain about the lower divisions, but I enjoy them and their so technical", the translation being that many MMA fans don't like watching the midget divisions and Stann enjoys watching the large number or boring fights in the divisions with men that are the size of women.

It sounded more like he was sucking up than anything else and counting himself as one of those who feels superior to others because he somehow enjoys watching midgets fight.

Because "he's like the greatest American ever!!!"

Link what he said.

Did he really say manlet divisions? And the manlet divisions are what divisons?

They are definitely FLW, BW but most FW are 5'7 to 5'9 which isn't manlet. LW tend to be 5'8 to 5'10. And WW tend to be 5'9 to 5'11.

But in general you won't see 6'0 guys or taller below MW. you might get a few 6'0 guys at WW but below WW is like a cut off for them.

WW and below are the better divisions though. The fighters are almost always shredded or ripped and are max lean body mass for a natural lifter without steroids or some are above.

In general I'd say BW to WW display the greatest athleticism and strength on a p4p conditioning basis. Most LHW and HW are overweight and unathletic by comparison.

MW only recently became relevant

Stann was the first "All-American" former Marine and can Articulate his words a bit. Murrricahhh is strong with the Brian...

Anything under 6 foot is short, or more technically speaking: "a mee mee moo moo moo, mee mee moo moo moo, ah moo moo moo moo."

I enjoy these threads where people comment on something they didnt actually here and believe what they want

The Few the Tall

8037356812_4092bb641b_z_crop_north.jpg

sylvia-vs-arlovski_prommanow.com_-e1346592156686.jpeg

Demetrious-Johnson-Brian-Stann.png

1467665294545.jpg

Last edited:
I love the manlet divisions, except for the 125lbrs, thats even less than manlet.... its midget.

He said something to the effect of "a lot of people complain about the lower divisions, but I enjoy them and their so technical", the translation being that many MMA fans don't like watching the midget divisions and Stann enjoys watching the large number or boring fights in the divisions with men that are the size of women.

Only FLW and BW seems to draw casual dislike. Cause they are on average
The Few the Tall

8037356812_4092bb641b_z_crop_north.jpg

If Stipe is proclaimed as HW GOAT then that must make Struve the HW GOD.

Lol at Stipe being HW goat when he got out struck and KTFO in his prime. The GOAT doesn't get dominated by a mid level top fighter in his prime.

Back