"Ooohh, knockout for Rivera!"

Brian "sadisitc" Stann at it's finest. He gets hype when people hurt each other.

Go on live tv and go mistake free just for fun. Even pros make mistakes pretty much every broadcast of every sport. Pointless thread

"Some people have a problem with the lighter weight fighters..." Does that include all of WMMA Stann?

worst fans ever

"OMG THE COMMENTATOR MADE A MISTAKE LMAO WHAT A DUMBASS"

really?

yellow-card-smiley-emoticon.gif

I don't have a problem with simple mistakes like that.

But I don't like how Rivera purposefully spit out his mouth piece when Almeida had him pushed against the fence and Dan split them apart and took Almeida's position away and the commentators didn't say anything about that.

Brian "sadisitc" Stann at it's finest. He gets hype when people hurt each other.
I would take Stann over Joe "Pseudohype" Rogan any day. At least he is giving mostly accurate commentary/analysis opposed to Joe rooting for his friends while calling the fight.

I don't have a problem with simple mistakes like that.

But I don't like how Rivera purposefully spit out his mouth piece when Almeida had him pushed against the fence and Dan split them apart and took Almeida's position away and the commentators didn't say anything about that.
I didnt mind. Almeida kept grabbing the fence despite repeated warnings. Could have had a point taken away

Worst commentary team ever. All three show zero enthusiasm when something exciting happens, make a great fight boring.

I didnt mind. Almeida kept grabbing the fence despite repeated warnings. Could have had a point taken away

Two wrongs don't make a right. I'd rather see Dan take a point instead of rewarding a cheap tactic, otherwise others might notice and try this shit. Punish the foul, don't reward the dirty trick.

Back