Two judges gave Dos Santos 30-27...

welcometohavoc

Yellow Card
Yellow Card
Reaction score
Does anyone even bother caring about decisions anymore? They're pretty much a crap shoot

caring about decisions is the most retarded thing you can do as an MMA fan.

it's either TKO or SUB for a definitive win, unless it's a controversial stoppage made by the ref.

It's NY, what do you expect from the communist Northeast?

I care about terrible judging, but not that specific decision. Not much I can do about it. I had 29-28 Good btw.

I care about terrible judging, but not that specific decision. Not much I can do about it. I had 29-28 good btw.

I had Dos Santos 29-28 but wouldn't have been surprised if Good won.

But giving Dos Santos all 3 rounds is just incompetence

I had Dos Santos 29-28 but wouldn't have been surprised if Good won.

But giving Dos Santos all 3 rounds is just incompetence

Right. I could see 29-28 dos Santos. Don't know how judges get 30-27, thought Rd 1 and Rd 3 were clear cut.

WTF is wrong with New York? First the mayor misses a police vigil to protest in fucking Germany like some fucking spoiled Antifa idiot and then we have shit like this decision lol. Like that guy said above, the communist northeast.

Every card now in new york the judges appear to be just randomly picked up off the street. 30/27 by two of them... whattttt???

WTF is wrong with New York? First the mayor misses a police vigil to protest in fucking Germany like some fucking spoiled Antifa idiot and then we have shit like this decision lol. Like that guy said above, the communist northeast.
lol you don't know the half of it.. I live on long island... NYS is a fucking joke. can't wait to move the fuck out of this progressive dystopia.

lol you don't know the half of it.. I live on long island... NYS is a fucking joke. can't wait to move the fuck out of this progressive dystopia.
That sucks tbh. New Mexico isn't that much better either lol. But yeah, that shit is getting outta hand man.

I give fights a 50/50 chance of being judged correctly.
25% chance if there's a Japanese fighter fighting in the UFC.
1% chance if there's a Brazilian fighter fighting in Brazil.

Nah C'mon man pretty sure suffolk County went for Trump.
Long Island is still holding out.

Still one of the nicest places to live in the country and everyone who moves to the "better" states always misses it and comes back.

Western Nassau and west of there you're correct though.

Nah C'mon man pretty sure suffolk County went for Trump.
Long Island is still holding out.

Still one of the nicest places to live in the country and everyone who moves to the "better" states always misses it and comes back.

Western Nassau and west of there you're correct though.

Yea buddy I feel you on the actual locale. I live North shore Miller place.. I can see Connecticut from my 2nd floor over the sound on a clear day... stunning beauty at a severe cost.

. yep Suffolk Co voted Trump... but it's all in vain when Shumer , Gillibrand, Cuomo, Rangel and the rest rule the state.. we are cut off from the Upstate normals... fucking douches galore from nassau to the boroughs to westchester. $20K per year property taxes less than an acre .. free college for convicts, worst gun restrictions, horrid traffic, fees and taxes and cameras everywhere... its not free living man...I can't even bing my dog to the beach I can see from my front door.. everything is illegal .. including mma until last year.

Yea buddy I feel you on the actual locale. I live North shore Miller place.. I can see Connecticut from my 2nd floor over the sound on a clear day... stunning beauty at a severe cost.

. yep Suffolk Co voted Trump... but it's all in vain when Shumer , Gillibrand, Cuomo, Rangel and the rest rule the state.. we are cut off from the Upstate normals... fucking douches galore from nassau to the boroughs to westchester. $20K per year property taxes less than an acre .. free college for convicts, worst gun restrictions, horrid traffic, fees and taxes and cameras everywhere... its not free living man...I can't even bing my dog to the beach I can see from my front door.. everything is illegal .. including mma until last year.

I can't disagree with any of this.
I'm in Huntington now but have lived all over Suffolk. Stay out east and you avoid most of that except the astronomical taxes.

I drive to medical facilities out west all day.
Queens is like leaving the country in some parts.
I've seen women in full blacked out burkas.

Back