Anders with the fatality

MMA4Life

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Had to rewatch but we went from the great Walkoff KO (cowboy) to the should have been walkoff KO but Anders decided to throw one more deathshot.

A level fast twitch athlete CONFIRMED

Best illegal knee I've seen in awhile

giphy.gif

dude can swat. Natal wanted none after tasting his power.

Had to rewatch but we went from the great Walkoff KO (cowboy) to the should have been walkoff KO but Anders decided to throw one more deathshot.
I'd like to read people's opinions on that death shot, and others. Seems uncalled for, but it's heat of the moment in there. I don't totally get why the fighter has to do that...not judging though since I'm not a fighter.

I know Natal is on his way out, but KO'ing him in rd 1 is an excellent debut.

Playing weight 235
Fighting weight 185
What an athlete, check his national championship stats in 09!

Checked his record and he has 14 fights, amateur and professional with zero losses, a couple of submissions, and only two decisions.

The rest are KO/TKO.

We may have a new bonus earner and highlight creator in the UFC.

I know Natal is on his way out, but KO'ing him in rd 1 is an excellent debut.
Anders looked like a force in that fight. I'll need to re-watch again I don't know how technical his striking is but he seems to be improving and he has athleticism and confidence for days. He is undefeated and that was the first I saw him fight but he apparently is a quick learner his punches were coming down the pipe and he wasn't just winging also he showed great hips and fight IQ in my opinion in how he didn't get sucked into Natal's guard. But Natal was so hurt at that point he was running on fumes. Definitely a guy to watch out for... I love when random free cards are better the PPV's.

Checked his record and he has 14 fights, amateur and professional with zero losses, a couple of submissions, and only two decisions.

The rest are KO/TKO.

We may have a new bonus earner and highlight creator in the UFC.
I hope they bring him up slow. But yeah he has a fan friendly style and is a beast.

Playing weight 235
Fighting weight 185
What an athlete, check his national championship stats in 09!
Seven tackles a forced fumble in 2009 and then on July 22nd 2017 he almost murdered a BJJ ace <6>

I train with Eryk and nobody works as hard as this guy. He practically lives at the gym. He's also a really good coach.

Back