I see Kelvin boxing Chris up...

MMA4Life

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
If Chris can't get the takedown and get him guessing and Kelvin get's somewhat loose I just think Kelvin is on another level standing. And I don't think Wiedman is a bad fighter at all he is has had three tough losses where singular moments changed the whole fights (the wheelkick attempt, flying knee, trying to use the rules to avoid moose's knees). I see Kelvin winning still and people saying Weidman is done only for him to then go on a win streak.

I think it will look alot like the Mousasi fight.

Seems like Chris can't beat people who aren't 35+ year old Brazilians who have been in a ton of wars

I think it will look alot like the Mousasi fight.

Seems like Chris can't beat people who aren't 35+ year old Brazilians who have been in a ton of wars
<6> We shall see...I'm not anti Weidman but Kelvin last cuple fights he has won with a smooth standup I don't see Weidman being able to hang with...

I wish I were joking about this, but sadly.... nope. I suspect there is a conspiracy afoot.

Gastelum must have paid shills on Sherdog to generate Interwebz hits, to keep making us repeatedly Google him and check out his Wikipedia page to find out what the fuck it is that makes people believe this guy is a top MW. Gotta make up for that UFC sponsorship fiasco one way or another.

is normal

USADA beat up the Chris worse than Rockhold

I wish I were joking about this, but sadly.... nope. I suspect there is a conspiracy afoot.

Gastelum must have paid shills on Sherdog to generate Interwebz hits, to keep making us repeatedly Google him and check out his Wikipedia page to find out what the fuck it is that makes people believe this guy is a top MW. Gotta make up for that UFC sponsorship fiasco one way or another.

Youd think he'd have beaten a vintage vitor and a relevant Kennedy and at this point even naming Hendricks as a quality win seems stupid.

Apparently beating up a basically retired Post-USADA Tim Kennedy makes you champion material

lol man I am ready to accept I made the wrong speculation if Weidman walks through him which is very possible...

But will he get close enough.. and in and out, such a huge size difference.. not sexual*

Chris destroyed TRT Vitor and boner pill Silva.. Kelvin has hands but I think Chris gets a much needed win tonight.

TS, totally agree. Kelvin is short and stout with good wrestling and great reflexes. He's going to try to stay on the inside and box, probably get some underhooks and dirty box the Chris against the cage. I see lead long range uppercuts before he gets inside.

Of the two, I dislike Weidman less, so tonight I guess I'll root for him.

Beyond that, I just think Weidman's more experienced and if the roles were reversed and Gastelum had fought Romero, Rockhold, and Mousasi, the end results would be the same. Who knows though? I've been on the wrong end of calls before, and will be in the future I'm sure, but I think Weidman takes this one.

PRobably his proficiency at fighting.

Do or die fight for teh Chris! All the pressure is on him. He best bring it. His job is literally on the line. I don't really want to see anyone lose their job so on one hand i hope he wins.

On the other hand I kinda secretly hope Gastelum knocks him out cold and retires his douchey new york guido sounding ass!

Mixed emotions i guess :confused:

Either way i hope its a good scrap with no controversy!

No shame in this loss for Kelvin. I was surprised Chris got the better of the stand up near the end there, he really needed that win. Takedowns were easy as I expected tho

Back