@purple
Reaction score
lets see if the chris gonna give me red panty night or fuck this shit up for me
wage-jpg.252463

Attachments

• wage.jpg
    wage.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 348
If Gastelum beats Weidman tonight, it might be the biggest falling of grace in the history of MMA.

I think you got this. I was convinced Kelvin would dust him, but seeing all of the face-offs, etc., I think Chris should get a sub or UD. Forgot I had $6 left on stupid ass Draftkings, so I wasted it on these two lineups ...
FullSizeRender-3.jpg FullSizeRender-2.jpg <Varys01>

The Chris will save your bum life. :D

picked Weidman, Elkins, Lamas and Almeida to win on a 4 fight parlay, $50 to win $1450.

I will most likely lose but nice payday if I win

You are too balsy to lay such amount of money on a fighter who's on a 3 fight losing streak.

It's coming from a guy who was expecting Weidman to beat Mousasi.

At this point I think it's very possible that Gastelum puts a beating on him.

I think that Weidman breaks. I expect him to have a good 2 or 3 rounds before falling apart in 4 and 5.

Kelvin survives and gets the finish or decision. IMO

picked Weidman, Elkins, Lamas and Almeida to win on a 4 fight parlay, $50 to win $1450.

I will most likely lose but nice payday if I win
sheesshhh...i hate parlays..i always lost with those suckers...but good luck..hope we both have our red panty night

You are too balsy to lay such amount of money on a fighter who's on a 3 fight losing streak.

It's coming from a guy who was expecting Weidman to beat Mousasi.

At this point I think it's very possible that Gastelum puts a beating on him.
i knew mousasi would beat him anyways..my money would have been on Mous...but i dont see Gastelum winning...i may be wrong...last time i placed a bet this size was on Diaz to beat Johnson...it was sure bet at +300 for Nate at the time..i was shocked they had him at those odds in the first place especially against Johnson..i feel the same about this..chris just looked too big

Tbh I think Chris will destroy Kelvin but I have been wrong before.

i knew mousasi would beat him anyways..my money would have been on Mous...but i dont see Gastelum winning...i may be wrong...last time i placed a bet this size was on Diaz to beat Johnson...it was sure bet at +300 for Nate at the time..i was shocked they had him at those odds in the first place especially against Johnson..i feel the same about this..chris just looked too big

Size is definitely a factor, but to be honest Chris does not have an established jab to threaten the constant swarms of fattie Gastelum.
Moreso as some of the users mentioned it's a 5 rounder and he will only fade the longer the fight goes.
Pray that Weidman finish this fast or he might be on the wrong side of a decision.

Villante fucked up my Villante/Weidman/Rivera parlay. Lost me £53. edit: and potential winnings of £320~

sheesshhh...i hate parlays..i always lost with those suckers...but good luck..hope we both have our red panty night

Funny, I thought the Lamas fight was on this card but not, but I lost anyway because of Almeida. Oh well.

Back