Do you hate on Conor McGregor?

RafaelDosSantos

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You're just putting money into his bank account. That's what he likes.

That's what he likes.

I dont hate him, but I hate when I'm watching Maury and the Everest College guy starts yelling at me

Last edited:
U got that wrong kid, he needs them nuthuggers to make the big money! Keep riding him!

I hate people who hate Conor, does that count?

I don't hate him I just hate what he's brought to the sport I love. So glad Diaz put him in his place.

Sure ain't getting rich on my hate I don't own a Conor T, hat, headband, poster, or whatever he puts his brand on, and I certainly don't buy his ppv. So he's penniless with my hate...

I'm not a big fan or anything. I tend to root for underdogs, not the same big name everyone else roots for.

But hey, people are sheep.

I do think his haters and fanboys are equally annoying.

Does hating on his shit-eating, jizz-guzzling, fucktard fans put money into their bank accounts?

What does your stupid ass get out of it?

I find him very entertaining most of the time. I love watching his fights, they are exciting.
I think he's great for the sport.
I don't hate anyone I don't know.
The people I hate are for personal reasons.
They are people who have made a negative influence on my life.

The people who hate on him are the ones that talk about him the most. They're his biggest fans in an ironic kind of way.

I don't hate colon I hate his nutswingers.

So by your logic I'm putting money into half of sherdoggers accounts

I dislike all people and mainly athletes that sold their soul for money and fame... Tiger Woods, Carmello Anthony, Derek Rose, Terrel Owens, Jon Jones, Chael Sonnen... Mcgregor just happens to be the most relevant at the moment. I suppose we can now add Floyd Mayweather to the list hahaha.

crybbycl.png

I fucking hate you TS. And McGuzzler. To hell with the both of you.

Back