USADA is just a (way) higher IQ test than regular anti doping testing

Toco

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
featuring lyman good, jon jones, yoel romero and sage northcutt. last year good got popped when he days before the fight posted this pic (worth noting that bambgose hasn't been caught, so he's clean, even though he looks like a fucking bodybuilder):

USADA statement https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/4/...statement-on-lyman-goods-six-month-suspension

well, he only got 6 months and is now back fighting today

weigh in video timestamped and pics of yesterday:

WqLpteB.png

5O8tbK2.png

0bgDhwr.png

and jon jones. got caught by USADA. dick pills. haters said that he would look back not the same... but guess what:

19955747_325349307917091_8728994375935197184_n.jpg

20180609_1545866335485742_7161124364191006720_n.jpg

romero you have this now famous workout video, looking like a beast, despite being 40 years old. them cuban genetics. also flagged by USADA, but another tainted supplement... funny that it's happens all the time in MMA. you think these guys would be more aware of what they put in their bodies and what not

then you have sage, never flagged. but built like a fucking tank and his father was a shady steroid dealer that snitched his buddies to get a lighter sentence. he also happened to be a bodybuilder

his father:

ZGXeaw9.png

TLDR USADA is an IQ test, just like commission drug testing, but a WAY HIGHER IQ test. you're not going to see random bums bypassing it. that's why you see some fighters deflated in comparison to the pre-USADA, like erick silva and others

Last edited:
You'll get flamed TS but your absolutely bang on

Lyman and Yoel are off their tits on gear

I feel you could have just written what you know about this subject on a stamp and mailed it all to us rather than making a thread

(basically you are saying lyman good, jon jones, yoel romero and sage northcutt are all on ped's, they just havnt been caught despite the fact that three of them have)

I feel you could have just written what you know about this subject on a stamp and mailed it all to us rather than making a thread

(basically you are saying lyman good, jon jones, yoel romero and sage northcutt are all on ped's, they just havnt been caught despite the fact that three of them have)
You should re-read what you wrote and realize he already said 3 of them have been caught before but are still juicing and haven't been caught again.

Too many people have gotten off on the bs "tainted supplement" excuse and other bs. Ive lost faith in usada.

Not an IQ test, just bad dealers. Jon Jones and Lesnar went to the same muscle supplement convention.

Yoel is 100% natty. A-level cuban genetics. Unlike GSP, Woodley etc

Jones got caught doing PCT drugs , and blamed dick pills

I don't believe him

You should re-read what you wrote and realize he already said 3 of them have been caught before but are still juicing and haven't been caught again.

give it time, they will be (if they were and if they are doping).

if they are dumb enough to get caught once, they are dumb enough to get caught again

featuring lyman good, jon jones, yoel romero and sage northcutt. last year good got popped when he days before the fight posted this pic (worth noting that bambgose hasn't been caught, so he's clean, even though he looks like a fucking bodybuilder):

USADA statement https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/4/...statement-on-lyman-goods-six-month-suspension

well, he only got 6 months and is now back fighting today

weigh in video timestamped and pics of yesterday:

WqLpteB.png

5O8tbK2.png

0bgDhwr.png

and jon jones. got caught by USADA. dick pills. haters said that he would look back not the same... but guess what:

19955747_325349307917091_8728994375935197184_n.jpg

20180609_1545866335485742_7161124364191006720_n.jpg

romero you have this now famous workout video, looking like a beast, despite being 40 years old. them cuban genetics. also flagged by USADA, but another tainted supplement... funny that it's happens all the time in MMA. you think these guys would be more aware of what they put in their bodies and what not

then you have sage, never flagged. but built like a fucking tank and his father was a shady steroid dealer that snitched his buddies to get a lighter sentence. he also happened to be a bodybuilder

his father:

ZGXeaw9.png

TLDR USADA is an IQ test, just like commission drug testing, but a WAY HIGHER IQ test. you're not going to see random bums bypassing it. that's why you see some fighters

It's a joke. They're all on steroids, anabolic or not.

BRIAN: ...and to them only shall be given-- to them only... shall... be... given...

ELSIE: What?

BRIAN: Hmm?

ELSIE: Shall be given what?

BRIAN: Oh, nothing.

ELSIE: Hey! What were you going to say?

BRIAN: Nothing.

ARTHUR and FRANK: Yes, you were.

ELSIE: Yes. You were going to say something.

BRIAN: No, I wasn't. I'd finished.

ELSIE: Oh, no you weren't.

ARTHUR: Oh, come on. Tell us before you go.

BRIAN: I wasn't going to say anything. I'd finished.

ELSIE: No, you hadn't.

BLIND MAN: What won't he tell?

EDDIE: He won't say.

BLIND MAN: Is it a secret?

BRIAN: No.

BLIND MAN: Is it?

EDDIE: Must be. Otherwise, he'd tell us.

ARTHUR: Oh, tell us the secret.

BRIAN: Leave me alone.

not intentionally. their supplement were tainted (aside jon jones. he tried too hard with the dick pills crap)

Better make sure to find those supplements with some added shit so you can claim they were tainted.

with their controversy over the mayweather situation in boxing I also think its a very greedy system. I don't think its trustworthy. It definitely weeds out the idiots or the fighters who take to many risks but people should understand when multiple millions are being made on a fight there is a bigger picture. Usada has also stated there are things they can't actually catch people with that they could be using. Wealth is everything in this world.

He cant help it. When another mans urine is mentioned he comes running with his tongue out.

Yup, basically designer drugs are the same drug with different genetic design. it's impossible for drug tests to catch them because their designs are unique and foreign to any test.

Back