Kevin Lee sparring pro boxer at TMT gym.

Eli1015

Martial Artist
@Brown
Reaction score

A little over a year old. But a full sparring session that goes 5-6 rounds here. He looked good early but seemed to be gassed by R4. Still did alright. His opponent was being a bit dirty so Kevin had to double leg him a couple times.

Black Conor.

Um... the pride of China, Kevin LEE.
Obligatory:
tyron-woodley..jpg

The guy he was sparring was being a bit of a douche. Taunting and showboating while sparring and sneaking in shots when they were supposed to have a clean break and Kevin wasn't expecting it. I wonder if they had some beef beforehand.

The guy he was sparring was being a bit of a douche. Taunting and showboating while sparring and sneaking in shots when they were supposed to have a clean break and Kevin wasn't expecting it. I wonder if they had some beef beforehand.
Yea and Kevin had to show him that if this were a real fight, he could just scoop him up and dump him on his head and strangle him to death if he chose.

I've seen the type at gyms I've trained at and it's very annoying. A few times the instructor decided to step in and 'spar' only to beat the shit out of said douche

I've seen the type at gyms I've trained at and it's very annoying. A few times the instructor decided to step in and 'spar' only to beat the shit out of said douche
Yeah that kinda shit has no place in the gym. Kevin should've challenged him to spar at his gym with mma rules...not that the guy would accept the challenge.

These boxers loveeeee trying to fight only in their world. Like Conor said, boxing is only HALF a fight. You have a very limited ruleset. In an MMA fight Kevin Lee would ragdoll anybody in Mayweathers gym.

Talking shit while boxing is completely normal. But the way that guy was sparring he was being a huge prick.

Kevin Lee definitely got destroyed though. Got his bell run super clean and almost got KO'd in headgear and 16 oz gloves

These boxers loveeeee trying to fight only in their world. Like Conor said, boxing is only HALF a fight. You have a very limited ruleset. In an MMA fight Kevin Lee would ragdoll anybody in Mayweathers gym.

im a fan of all sports and if i had the time, i would do every sport, but ... this shit comes (most of the time) only from ufc tards. oh btw. ---> real fight != ufc !=boxing
{<jordan}

Back