- dick pills
- eye pokes
- steroids
- cocaine
- strippers
- DUIs
- breaking pregnant lady arms
- #1 fighter ever

Hard to top this guy. Quickly becoming the biggest villain and most hated man in MMA

Last edited:
The last one contradicts the previous!

Lee murray
Joe son
Big dumb looking russian dude

#1 fighter ever with 0 wins at HW? Weight classes are designed to protect guys like Jones from the real best fighters ever. Jones can be the best "p4p" but in the real world he can't be the best ever if he doesn't fight HWs.

I wish fans would boycott his cards.. He doesn't deserve your money, and doesn't appreciate it either

He is a petulant child trapped in a champion's body

No remorse for his actions or control over his impulses.. His self-gratification exceeds any thought of repercussion or consequence

He is an addict who thinks it's funny to brag about using coke but parades around as a God-fearing Christian.. A total hypocrite

Also, Jones has avoided a division closer to his stature his whole career

A guy the size of an NBA player picking on smaller, average sized fighters, that is a coward right there

Not #1 fighter, or 2, or 3

He doesn't deserve to be included in those discussions, not until he mans up and moves up

stipe-miocic-ufc-fight-night-69.png

I wish fans would boycott his cards.. He doesn't deserve your money, and doesn't appreciate it either

No remorse for his actions or control over his impulses.. His self-gratification exceeds any thought of repercussion or consequence

He is an addict who thinks it's funny to brag about using coke but parades around as a God-fearing Christian.. A total hypocrite

A guy the size of an NBA player picking on smaller, average sized fighters, that is a coward right there

He doesn't deserve to be included in those discussions, not until he mans up and moves up
I am not a Jones fan either but really? Size of an NBA player picking on smaller fighters?

He makes the weight class so he is a LHW. He was blessed with those little legs so he can make the weight. Do I want Jones to test himself at HW? Of course I do but come on lets stop crying and using the size excuse.

Was Gus to small? OSP? DC ?(former HW)

Bash his character or whatever but lets stop crying about the size.

100% agree with every single word of this post.

Is there a way to like this post a thousand times?

haters generate more revenues

the GOAT says thanks

One thing I notice about these threads is retards talking about wearing heels or something, pretty stupid

#1 fighter ever with 0 wins at HW? Weight classes are designed to protect guys like Jones from the real best fighters ever. Jones can be the best "p4p" but in the real world he can't be the best ever if he doesn't fight HWs.

Size has nothing to do with fighting skill

Saying best fighter is a determination of skill

Heavyweights are absurdly clumsy and uncoordinated compared to the lighter athletes...

The fast and coordinated HWs all went to diff sports

You forgot Bible verse tattoo.

Even gay Jesus hate Bones.

Size has nothing to do with fighting skill

Saying best fighter is a determination of skill

Heavyweights are absurdly clumsy and uncoordinated compared to the lighter athletes...

The fast and coordinated HWs all went to diff sports

The best fighter is the one who beats all the others. Roy Nelson would bodybag MM. He is a better fighter period. None of this bullshit

Nothing savage about breaking a pregnant ladys arm
Nothing savage about poking eyes
Nothing savage about dick pills

These guys are some of true savages of mma. Jones hasn't finished anyone in like 5 years or more.

No one loves to separate people from consciousness more than Wandy
oqdQhaT.jpg

FvIUDyn.gif

And no one enjoys the feel of destroying ligaments and ruining careers more than Paul Harris
980dX.gif

method=get&s=rousimar-palhares.gif

Hid from usada under a cage
Evaded police after his hit and run
Beat the case with the tainted supplement routine
Dissed that cop calling him a pig
Threw Dave sholler like he was swatting a fly
Dominated guys at their own game
Does blow, sandblasts hookers, and enjoys a nice DUI every now and then.

#WARJONES
<JonesLaugh><JonesDXSuckIt>

Back