McGregor's strong will tu succed and self-belief are truly an inspiration

Kaiserjuan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Hate him or love him, no intelligent person can deny this guy's determination.
Skill-wise he's very good and all but what took him to where he is today is mostly his determination. There are many other fighters who may be as skilled or even more skilled than he is, still they never accomplished what he did, especially in such short time.

Look at Khabib for example, huge skill, could probably run through the LW division included Conor and has problems making weight for one of the most important fights of his career.

Yes Conor is a huge trash talked and can be annoying at times but he always has the strenght and will to get what he wants. In this I must say he is an exceptional specimen and an example for everyone out there, fighters and non fighters.

He'll probably lose the moneyfight but just the fact that he managed to get it done is really something. After the L I think he'll go back to LW and fight Khabib and then go for the WW title if he manages to get through the Russian.

Really, remove all the bullshit and trashtalk from the equation and just look at the man and what he has accomplished and the way he predicted it. I truly believe he is an amazing human being with all his cockiness and arrogance.

Someone could make good money selling Conor McGregor body pillows.

Conor fans:

IMG_0861.GIF

The Irishmen turns grown men into pre-teen fan girls. It's weird.

duhcl.png

Unless you're a female no man should talk about another the way Connor fans talk about him.

Connie is the gretest i lurve him so murch!!!

Signed every Connie nut flea ever.

Hate him or love him, no intelligent person can deny this guy's determination.
Skill-wise he's very good and all but what took him to where he is today is mostly his determination. There are many other fighters who may be as skilled or even more skilled than he is, still they never accomplished what he did, especially in such short time.

Look at Khabib for example, huge skill, could probably run through the LW division included Conor and has problems making weight for one of the most important fights of his career.

Yes Conor is a huge trash talked and can be annoying at times but he always has the strenght and will to get what he wants. In this I must say he is an exceptional specimen and an example for everyone out there, fighters and non fighters.

He'll probably lose the moneyfight but just the fact that he managed to get it done is really something. After the L I think he'll go back to LW and fight Khabib and then go for the WW title if he manages to get through the Russian.

Really, remove all the bullshit and trashtalk from the equation and just look at the man and what he has accomplished and the way he predicted it. I truly believe he is an amazing human being with all his cockiness and arrogance.
he panic wrestled against a skinny fat cholo

or did you erase that from your memory

he panic wrestled against a skinny fat cholo

or did you erase that from your memory

never said he's the best fighter or the toughest fighter...his skills have limitation.
I'm talking about something else

Well said about his determination... but....

79IOI1X.jpg

Back