Corm should either drop to MW or go up to HW after he loses to Jones

Fatback96

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Which should it be??

His height and reach suggests that he could definitely fight MW, but is it too late in his career for that?

Back up to HW might be best, seeing that his teammate (and the only reason he left HW) is MIA (renting Airbnb's on the low).

Daniel-Cormier-598491.jpg

His career is in your hands!!

There is simply no towel in the universe capable of helping DC reach middle weight

He should move up to HW, he still has a chance of winning the title.

Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.

Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.Shit thread.

EDIT: LMAO I thought I was in my thread

Cormier drop to MW <45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45>

Which should it be??

His height and reach suggests that he could definitely fight MW, but is it too late in his career for that?

Back up to HW might be best, seeing that his teammate (and the only reason he left HW) is MIA (renting Airbnb's on the low).

Daniel-Cormier-598491.jpg

His career is in your hands!!

He should retire from MMA.

He will retire if he loses.
He will either retire if he wins, or rematch for a trilogy/cash grab.
He is getting older, he has a good commentating job, and he has made more money than he ever thought possible.

I think he's ok with being 2nd in the world behind the goat

Back