Ryan "supposed to be a prospect" Laflare

KantoTerror

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
And he only lost to Maia is fighting tonight vs. Brazilian Cowboy.

He's a good fighter.

Should be a solid match-up with Cowboy Oliveira.

Too much inactivity to become a star and his fighting style is a bit of an acquired taste

Could upload a pic or something so I can remember this fella.
lost-5x08-lafleur-screenshot-495px.png

From what I remember he put up a good fight against Demien. Cowboy is a beast though

I remember people were hyping up Laflare for years and then it just sort of died down, even though he hasn't taken any bad losses. Even his fight with Maia was still pretty competitive from what I recall, he looked better than Gunnar or Brown. He also beat Ponzinibio, who everyone is super high on these days.

Jack of all trade fighter & has this coal miner from 1930's look about him.
He should be more hyped up but public aren't really interested.

LaFlare is 32-33? He's a proven product that's been riddled with injuries, definitely not a prospect. He's a solid top 25 level guy which is pretty much all Oliveira is too. It's a good matchup though.

7 UFC fights, 7 decisions, been pretty inactive since 2014, turns 34 soon

And he also has a victory over the Argentian guy who just koed Gunnar Nelson, Santiago potjdndnio (idk how to spell his last name). It was a good fight. And he beat him in Brazil (Argentian guy trains in Brazil his whole life)

Before he hit the UFC stage he was doing some exciting/innovative things in the gym. It just hasn't translated to the octagon as of yet.

And he also has a victory over the Argentian guy who just koed Gunnar Nelson, Santiago potjdndnio (idk how to spell his last name). It was a good fight. And he beat him in Brazil (Argentian guy trains in Brazil his whole life)

It's Santiago ponziddubi bro

He looks nothing like as awesome as his name suggests he would.

anigif_enhanced-9771-1402333202-1.gif

There is only one young prospect in the UFC atm.

SILVA_ERICK_212.png

Back