Souza vs romero 2

muaytao

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Winner gets bisping. Both deserve a title shot... A long time ago.

Sad thing is both guys would probably destroy Bisping.

1st one was a borefest. Second one would be similar.
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Bobby Knuckles would disagree!
tumblr_ooha25DRPK1r7vh24o1_540.gif

7f82f3b75c5f8e053a359907f9422f88

Souza has long been one of the most overrated fighters in the UFC. Also been looking like shit since USADA.

Mousasi would fuck up all UFC MWs

Souza has long been one of the most overrated fighters in the UFC. Also been looking like shit since USADA.
.... who skull-fucked your Brains out?? Smh Souza usada or not had physically looked great since coming to the UFC.. I believe he got bored /cocky at his last fight vs Whitaker with the weight cutting experiment etc and it cost him big... but second time around id pick Souza over Whitaker.. if you want to talk about overrated? = Romero

Although I love that rematch, because I scored the first fight as a draw (R1 10-8 for Romero, R2 & R3 10-9 for Souza), the only number 1 contender fight to make right now is Romero vs Rockhold.

I don't know if Souza is still game.

His age showed a lot in his last fight.

Whittaker didn't just catch him, he outclassed him cause Souzas speed was almost non existent.

While in the Yoel fight, Whittaker won cause Yoel decided to be stupid and stop engaging when he was clearly fucking his leg up in the beginning.

shouldnt have run to betterbefore mma than

I don't get the betterbefore joke. He went there for more money, ever have a job? That's how life works.

Last edited:
Blame WME and their lawyers for disrespecting Moose and not matching Bellator's offer.
They matched Bellator's offer, even with money on top, but Moose chose lesser competition for simlar pay.

I don't know if Souza is still game.

His age showed a lot in his last fight.

Whittaker didn't just catch him, he outclassed him cause Souzas speed was almost non existent.

While in the Yoel fight, Whittaker won cause Yoel decided to be stupid and stop engaging when he was clearly fucking his leg up in the beginning.
This.

If they do it it has to be 5 rds or else it'll be a close split decision again

yeah Jah has been looking smaller since USADA

hate to say it. looks dessicated and sinewy↓
17800359_10155933910963998_6897168534374551419_n.jpg

still has a dome like a pachycephalosaurus↓
15420954_ronaldo-jacare-souza-re-signs-with-the_t54935c10.jpg

dude has one of the most interesting skulls in mma

collarbones like a coathanger↓
UFCRonaldoJacareSouza1.jpg

Back