Kelvin looks too small for MW

bigeastgi43

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I mean look at this shit
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_20170720080129_Untitled1.jpg C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_20170721033207_vlcsnap00001.jpg

Chris ain't no scrub. I think he'll use his size advantage perfectly. We might see Kelvin get his ass whipped. But I'm not gonna lie, this makes me respect the hell out of him. Which is rare. He's fighting giants and doesn't give a fuck. I gotta go with Chris on this one though.

Kelvin is 9-0 not including 4-0 in TUF matches at MW. I think he's just fine at WW.

And, oh yea.... I think they said the same thing about Bobby Knuckles. He's seemed to do just fine as well.

So all the more impressed everyone will be when Kelvin smashes weidman.

There's a russian that looked small for his division but was the best so I don't doubt KG's abilities at this weight

Chris is also a big MW who cuts a lot of weight.

Big MW who may be moving to LHW vs a WW fighting at MW with a big speed advantage.

Tomorrow will be interesting.

There's a russian that looked small for his division but was the best so I don't doubt KG's abilities at this weight
I mean he's the GOAT but Artem isn't undersized at Featherweight

Well he's literally too fat for WW so what're ya gonna do.

Kelvin is just short, wouldn't necessarily call him small. Next to the Rockhold's and Weidman's he's a small MW but those guys are just LHW's who know they can't hack it at LHW.

Kelvin is getting that fedor advantage

Heavy enough for the weight, smaller and faster than most at that weight, hands normal power but the speed and accuracy from being smaller is the true advantage.

Kelvin is a wrestler himself so hell have a good base.

The people to fuck him over are rangy striker with tdd or werdum type.

Chris Weedman and Luke Rockhold are big middle weights and Kelvin is small.

Kelvin makes up for his lack of size at MW by making up for it with better striking. Quicker stand up. He has some cleanest boxing in the division next to Whittaker & Luke

I think it could go either way. I placed my bet on Weidman though because of the line

Fatselum at least MAKES weight at MW, unlike Johny Slobricks.
DIdn't Kelvin miss weight twice at WW which is why Dana initially made him go up a weight class? Both Kelvin and Hendricks needs to up their diets, and quit riding their bikes everywhere. It's messing with their cardio.
th

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back