Am I the only one who noticed ever since Ronda Rousey suffered a 2nd KO loss in her MMA career...

LatinTerminator480

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
and has became silent for several months, many of the so-called MMA "fans" or Rousey "fans" hopped off the bandwagon and stopped caring about her or if whether or not she'll retire soon?

I noticed ever since Rousey suffered another brutal stoppage loss(from Amanda Nunes), she's gone silent for several months and all of the sudden, people stopped over-hyping or overrating her now. Now, all of the spotlight and bandwagon-hopping is strictly on Conor McGregor at the moment.

Most of Rousey's fans were male UFC fans. They don't follow mainstream tv shows that Rousey hopped on.

I think people just assume Ronda won't fight again. No reason for the bandwagon or huggers to post much about it.

She's obviously done. What is there to talk about?

Yes, you're a special snow flake. Bravo, you are in fact the only one that noticed.

It started WELL before her second loss.

It started before her FIRST loss.

She started rubbing quite a few fans the wrong way with the "beating Mayweather and CAIN under the right circumstances" nonsense. That and acting like a jerk towards opponents.

She took the loss to Holly SO hard, then got smoked by Amanda. Plus she always said she didn't want to fight into her 30s. Therefore, its hard to believe she'll come back, and even harder to believe she would be successful if she did.

She was never a good ambassador for MMA - only for her personal brand which ironically she destroyed by trying to protect it.

and has became silent for several months, many of the so-called MMA "fans" or Rousey "fans" hopped off the bandwagon and stopped caring about her or if whether or not she'll retire soon?

I noticed ever since Rousey suffered another brutal stoppage loss(from Amanda Nunes), she's gone silent for several months and all of the sudden, people stopped over-hyping or overrating her now. Now, all of the spotlight and bandwagon-hopping is strictly on Conor McGregor at the moment.
oh ya conor and ronda both the same. oh maybe you just hate anything that is popular.

Well.. she got exposed, and then basically went into seclusion. Of course people jumped off the hype train. A lot jumped back on when she came back for the Nunes fight, then jumped back off again when that went how it went.

When you become massively popular and your ego takes a huge hit it's tough to come back mentally.

Just like all of the young star of Hollywood the fall is as fast as the rise in a lot of scenarios.

oh ya conor and ronda both the same. oh maybe you just hate anything that is popular.
Never said I hated McGregor, lol. In fact, I actually like McGregor as an MMA fighter. I do however, find his blind hardcore fanboys(who treat McGregor as if he's the second coming of God) to be annoying and dimwitted.

Hell, I don't even hate Rousey. I just find her personality to be annoying and her overall MMA talent overrated while I find her fanboys/girls and bandwagon-hoppers to be extremely annoying and stupid.

Sorry... I can't resist!

d40e5df145729b49ec024351b08f63f706113fc2727714ad220e8022dc5dcc5b.jpg

It started WELL before her second loss.

It started before her FIRST loss.

She started rubbing quite a few fans the wrong way with the "beating Mayweather and CAIN under the right circumstances" nonsense. That and acting like a jerk towards opponents.
Woah Woah. There was talk of her vs Cain?? Where and when was this? Just ridiculous.

giphy.gif

The thread sucks. Put a little more effort into the thing.

Back