UFC losing ground

Fraz

PEOPLE VULTURES CROWDING AT MY DOOR
@Gold
Reaction score
I think the tides are changing.

the ufc seems to be losing ground in the war to acquire more filthy casuals to buy fight pass and hotdog branders, zuffas bully boy tactics of driving down the prices and buying up all the smaller homegrown businesses have left a void in combat sports that likely cannot and will not be filled for the next few years. At a grass roots level bellator are picking up steam at an alarming rate through shrewd acquisitions of nice but nothing special fighters to bolster their ranks. Scott coker has done an immensely successfully job of enticing these battle hardened warriors and they now show the fruits of their labor via huge sponsorships that the ufc will not allow because of the crushing reebok deal. Only will we hardcores see an upside when the next generation of hws make their meteoric rise throught the ranks.

I speak for all of us when i say we await the next passing of the guard with baited breath

Big Country is with Bellator now? Damn, Bellator is really in its strides.

Yes, these aren't the best fighters, but this will generate enough interest for Bellator to be able to attract the best fighters.

200.gif

Well it doesn't help that their biggest star is about the box and possibly never fight MMA again unless they pay him a kings ransom.

I feel we as hardcores of this sport need to band together and subscribe to fight pass in order to curb the current trend, i know a lot of you stream ppv but its in our best interests to show our support if mma has any chance of survival.

Back