Parlay on Cormier, Cowboy, and Maia?

Polish Machine

@Brown
Reaction score
27-1 odds. 100 bucks will give you 2700. All 3 are dogs and it's a long shot but I can see it happening.

I can see Maia backpacking and tiring Woodley. Cowboy will beat Lawler to the punch with his speed. I have trouble seeing Jones lose but he's on a long layoff and the ring rust might fuck up his night.

Will I flush my 100 bucks down the toilet?

Don't do it. Maybe change it to a 2 play parlay because the chances of all 3 winning isn't very likely.

Don't do it. Maybe change it to a 2 play parlay because the chances of all 3 winning isn't very likely.

I hear you but if all 3 win I'll be pissed that night. I only bet on sports once a year so I won't be upset about losing

Parlays are tough to begin with. There's a reason for those odds

Weidman - Elkins - tomorrow night , easy money

I hear you but if all 3 win I'll be pissed that night. I only bet on sports once a year so I won't be upset about losing
There's smarter plays then that though. I'm all about parlays, I hit a 9 fight parlay on the Gaethje card. The odds of all 3 of those guys winning is pretty much non existent imo.

Go for it. If you don't want to lose $100 then decrease the amount to whatever you're comfortable losing.

I think cowboy let's you down for some reason

Jones and Woodley will most likely win.

Robbie vs Cowboy is a tossup for me.

Not confident in any of those.

There's smarter plays then that though. I'm all about parlays, I hit a 9 fight parlay on the Gaethje card. The odds of all 3 of those guys winning is pretty much non existent imo.

I feel like it's more like 15-1 odds that all 3 win. I agree that it's a dumb bet but I rarely gamble and think the odds are pretty good and will make the night more interesting.

I feel like it's more like 15-1 odds that all 3 win. I agree that it's a dumb bet but I rarely gamble and think the odds are pretty good and will make the night more interesting.
I got a bunch of parlays for the night but i'm most confident in this one: Burgos, Tim Johnson, Rivera and Bermudez ; 100 to win 418.

We'll see though.

I think Maia has a great chance.

I don't like Cowboy's chances

I really can't see D.C. beating Jones

I got a bunch of parlays for the night but i'm most confident in this one: Burgos, Tim Johnson, Rivera and Bermudez ; 100 to win 418.

We'll see though.

Low risk bet. That's what I would do if I bet often but I just make 1 dumb bet a year to make the night more interesting. I'm not a good gambler.

If you've come to the conclusion that 15/1 represents fair value with that play then it seems like a no-brainer when you can get it at nearly double the odds.

I could Cowboy and DC but I don't see Maia having any success on Woodley. Woodley, by my estimation, is a nightmare matchup for Maia.

Back