This will be Jones' perfect troll on DC:

The Big Babou

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Waiting for DC to announce he's moving up to HW & then announcing that he's also moving up...

Assuming he has DC's number at LHW then I couldn't think of a worse scenario for DC haha.

DC will beat Jones don't worry about it

At least DC had the BALLS to fight at HW ALREADY, at 5'10".

Bones, at 6'4" is HIDING from heavyweight.

LOL!!!

A better troll would be for DC to purposely miss weight to rob Jones of the opportunity to win the Championship

At least DC had the BALLS to fight at HW.

LOL

Truth.

But DC's an older fighter nearing the end of his career whereas Jones still has plenty of fight years left. I'd give him another year at LHW before criticising him for not moving up.

It'd be hilarious if he announced the move a day after DC.

I would retire it I were D.C. And I didn't win this fight.

That's going to be a bitter pill to swallow though

Bones isn't strong enough for HW.

Nice one. Can't see him doing it intentionally though, he wants that win fair & square.

This rivalry is as good as an episode of Kenny vs Spenny

At least DC doesn't have bad leg genetics.

I'm sure there's some sort of "treatment" he can get to transform his chicken legs into tree trunks... I just wonder if he'll ever use it

Edit: I just wonder if he'll ever get caught using it

LOL!!!

Maybe because DC is built like a wildhog or cinder block & Jon more Gazelle like and aero-dynamic, just saying?

LOL!!!

Seriously, Jones is one of those, if the situation isn't absolutely perfect for him, he won't touch it with a 10 foot pole type of fighter. DC is a fighters fighter.

Maybe because DC is built like a wildhog or cinder block & Jon more Gazelle like and aero-dynamic, just saying?
Not bad bro, not bad. No hate,

giphy.gif

All's fair in Love & Fighting I say, you still my boy even though we got different view here. DC = Default Champ

Yep-yep.

I'm rooting for DC all the way, but I DO respect Jones as a fighter. Dude is a fockin BEAST at LHW, :cool:

Back