Anyone else think weidmam will destroy Gastelum?

Gervinho

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Weidman has gone from beibg overrated to underrated after his last 3 losses. He is still a top fighter and had fought much better competition kelvin. He is the bigger guy and bettet wrestler.

Maybe for a round before his gas tank goes to E.

I love that Weidman is getting counted out. He's gonna win me some good money tomorrow.

Not destroy, no, but I think there's a good chance he gets in there and puts his size advantage to work in the grappling, works passes, and eventually closes up a strangle.

Maybe for a round before his gas tank goes to E.
He's not fighting giant middleweights like his last 3 fights. He's fighting a tubby WW. He's not going to gas.

I'm not confident in current-day Weidman destroying anybody tbh.

I might make a small play on the Chris. But I am worried he could gas.

My bet is on Weidman as well.

Not destroy, no, but I think there's a good chance he gets in there and puts his size advantage to work in the grappling, works passes, and eventually closes up a strangle.

This.

Kelvin will be a tough fight, but if Teh Chris can avoid gassing out, he can use his size to wear on him, and grind him down. Maybe get a sub or stoppage via GnP.

I wouldn't bet eithet way on this fight. So many unknowns. Its a mishmosh of shotty bullshit going on here.

Nah Kelvin is one of the most underrated guys on the roster, this is such a tough fight for either one imo.

I don't really have a preferred fighter in this one so it should be fun.

If he wrecks Kelvin (no one has) that will be quite a statement to The Chris sucks post USADA clan

Kelvin is quicker, can keep a pace Weidman will never be able to keep up with, has sharper striking, and good enough wrestling to completely nullify Weidman's strong suit . I think Kelvin is going to annihilate him honestly......

It will probably go to decision. A good fight it will be.

Back