Should Aldo move to 155

TRTVitor

Bangkok Ready
@Yellow
Reaction score
I feel like there's nothing left for him at FW. I'd like to see him chase down a Conor rematch eventually by getting a win or two at LW. I bet Conor would favor that matchup over all his other possible opponents which I believe are Kebab, T-Ferg, Gsp and Nate. Who would like to see him move up a weight class ?

I'm sure GSP can't make 155, so you can scrape that idea.

I'd love to see him move up and fight Pettis as it was a fight that was supposed to happen years ago, but got scraped because of injuries.

At this point, sure. Would be interesting to see what he'd be able to do there.

Put him against Edson in a leg kick only match for his first LW fight.

Aldo will miss weight for his next FW fight and lose, then he will decide to go up to 155 where he will win 2 in a row before losing a title eliminator match. Then he will alternate win/loss for the remainder how his UFC career. He will have a short resurgence in Bellator but it will only be temporary.

I have been wanting him to try 155 when he was steamrolling his division. Think he could be top 5.

I'd love to see him move up and fight Pettis as it was a fight that was supposed to happen years ago, but got scraped because of injuries.

Im sure Conor would fight gsp for the $$ at 170

Aldo will miss weight for his next FW fight and lose, then he will decide to go up to 155 where he will win 2 in a row before losing a title eliminator match. Then he will alternate win/loss for the remainder how his UFC career. He will have a short resurgence in Bellator but it will only be temporary.
That's not a bad future actually, taking to acount that he was champion for 6 straight years and defended his belt 9 times. Not a bad way to go.

Sadly Aldo is over the hill now. He could have a few more solid wins, but he's 30 fights deep into his career which is usually when people start to fall off.

I think he'd get destroyed at 155.
I think you'd be surprised.

GettyImages-538118316-487x700.jpg

I'd like to see if non weight cut Aldo can go 5 hard rounds at LW. Put him in there with Chiesa or Johnson but unfortunately I think Aldo will want to wait for a bigger fight.

Aldo always love futebol more than fights, i'm from Brasil and thinks He should try live his dreams. There's only downhill for him now.

Sadly Aldo is over the hill now. He could have a few more solid wins, but he's 30 fights deep into his career which is usually when people start to fall off.
over the hill? He smoked Frankie Edgar, and was beating Holloway's ass the first two rounds until Holloway get his timing and landed a clean one, but Holloway is fucking good.

he got beat up by the 2 biggest fighters he fought in his career lol why would you want him to go up?...

he would have better luck trying to make 135

He should fight more than once a year. That's what he should do

Bold. I like it.

My boy Aldo will be back to reclaim the FW belt. Add to his 9 title defenses which is 2nd most all time.

GSP weighs as much as Ferguson, Khabib, Poirer and other LW's. There's a reason why he's eating up to face bigger guys.

Aldo is out of his prime.
dont think there is something to win for him at 155
he should try one more to get the FW title and retire in a good way

Back