Are u going to miss Chris?

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I used to be a big fan of this guy, but after all those excuses, no love for that guy. I believe he will get demolished tomorrow and possibly gone. Though, the worse part is, he will somehow come up with an excuse! Are you going to miss this the Chris?

No because The Chris The Whiteman will triumph!

#StillMyBOI

Win or Lose He is Still my Boy!!! Think he should give 205 a try or maybe Bellator. Guys usually don't last after that many loses in a roll.

No he's annoying. Every pre-fight UFC promo video is him playing touch butt with Villante.

But TBH I want to see him v. Hendricks for #1 complainer.

To be fair Chris' last fight he suffered from a fractured skull, torn meniscus, 2 broken arms, a broken neck, sars, a loose kneecap, 5 gunshot wounds, an inverted rib cage, a broken heart, and he was dead.

#Stillmyboy will vanquish his foe. Sherdog will remember that The Chris is a great fighter.

He's just a jacked up whine man

deal with it.

To be fair Chris' last fight he suffered from a fractured skull, torn meniscus, 2 broken arms, a broken neck, sars, a loose kneecap, 5 gunshot wounds, an inverted rib cage, a broken heart, and he was dead.
But is he still your boy?

But is he still your boy?
Nope.
q3m2xMo.jpg

This is finally the fight where it becomes clear Gastelum is small for MW. Chris takes it in somewhat impressive fashion.

This is finally the fight where it becomes clear Gastelum is small for MW. Chris takes it in somewhat impressive fashion.
I'm with ya buddeh

Chris is a joke around here now. I think I'm one of the few that is still a fan. It sucks to see a fighter you love go down like this. He has tons of excuses which sucks, but I see how as a fighter you always have to believe you're the best

The thing is that the Chris will always fight the best, and nobody is going to tell him he's number 2.

Fuck his excuses kill me as a fan. But I promise you this, he is going to fight his heart out this weekend. Win or lose

Ya I'll miss him if he loses and retires. The Chris had a good run as champion and his first fight against Silva is what got me interested in MMA.

He should beat Kelvin though if he sticks to his wrestling. Kelvin has pretty good boxing at MW but not much else.

PitifulNecessaryCougar.gif

I will forever curse this moment.

Back