UFC Targeting Luke Rochhold vs David Branch for Pittsburgh Sep 16 Main Event or Yoel at a Later Date

Big fan of Branch. But a healthy Rockhold would get the finish.

tumblr_mod6r9DdVv1rl3hfqo1_500.gif

Uh-oh...Former WSOF 2-division champ is about to get smoked...too bad I liked that he held both titles and defended them.

Call me crazy. But i see branch pulling an upset.

Rockhold should win, but he's been out for so long he has to be rusty... if Branch pulls the upset, all aboard the "45 year old hobo" warwagon!!!

20160404110458_1DX_0046.JPG

So because WME were too cheap to resign Mousasi, they end up with Rockhold vs Branch

LOL

I hope this falls through and they do Rockhold vs. Romero later in the year.

Dafuq?

You're seriously going to put the #3 and #9 ranked middleweights up against each other?

I hope Branch sleeps the fuck out of him and knocks his hairline back another 3 inches.

Should be a pretty good fight, favor Rockhold, but Branch is no pushover. Luke will need to show up in top shape and not keep his hands at his waist if he is to win.

Grappling should be interesting, since both guys are very strong there, with Rockhold having a more offensive approach and Dave being willing to stay in a good position grinding away with short punches.

Depends on how late "a later date" is, dude hasn't fought in over a year.

Take this fight with Branch then still fight Yoel (or another top ranked contender) "at a later date" imo.

How does Rockhold make 185?

Bisping showed what that weight cut does to his chin.

Back