After Teh Chris destroys Gastelum...

Symbolic Death

8========D~~~~~~
Banned
Reaction score
Sherdog will say Gastelum sucks, isnt a "real" middleweight, and only beat incontinent geriatrics

bookmark this thread for future reference.

Well, besides the part about him sucking, the rest of the stuff isn't far off. Should be a good fight.

I thought that it was pretty much unanimously agreed that the only reason Kelvin is fighting at MW right now if because of his crippling addiction to tacos.

That being said, he's a hell of a fighter and a pretty good win at either weight class.

gastelum will beat the breaks off of weidman and will make a serious case to be next in line for the titleshot against the duck

but he actually isn't a "real" MW. he's an overblown WW, but still good enough to even be champ at MW right now

This might be the last we see of Still My Boy in the UFC. Just hope Kelvin is clean for this one.

Well, besides the part about him sucking, the rest of the stuff isn't far off. Should be a good fight.
If you can make 185 lbs, then you are a real middleweight. He doesnt have as big a frame but not cutting much weight holds advantages as well as disadvantages

DC got a title shot after beating a water-chugging Dan Henderson. Now that was a case of him not being a real LHW.

You would be correct TS.

Every guy who loses is "exposed" as a "bum" when they lose here. lol

Truth is though, BOTH of these guys are high level MMA fighters, even though both may get hate.

I see a gassed weidman being stopped early in the 4th

Sherdog will say Gastelum sucks, isnt a "real" middleweight, and only beat incontinent geriatrics

bookmark this thread for future reference.

1svv7y.jpg

If you can make 185 lbs, then you are a real middleweight. He doesnt have as big a frame but not cutting much weight holds advantages as well as disadvantages

DC got a title shot after beating a water-chugging Dan Henderson. Now that was a case of him not being a real LHW.

I agree with the DC point, they just gave him a name to beat to get a title shot. But Kelvin is just a bloated WW that has the balls to fight bigger guys, and props to him for that.

Kelvin has youth on his side but I think he gets destroyed by the bigger Weidman. Chis will wrestle/bjj the shit out of him all night. Gastelum will have his time just not now.

Well it is true. Gastellum is a chubby big eater.

He is a natural WW even based upon a max lean body mass role. Optimally he is better at WW or even LW if he dropped muscle mass.

I mean he can compete at MW and even LHW. Cormier is an inch taller with more muscle and more fat and does very well at LHW and even HW. However, I don't think Gastellum is as good as Cormier personally. And there is a point of diminishing returns by exceeding a natural lean body mass threshold based on height and frame size.

Kevin by KO, Weidman gonna eat overhand lefts all day. Gastlesum is gonna be champion very soon. Bookmark this fucker for future reference.

If Chris beats Gastelum, I don't think anyone dumps on Kelvin. Most of us would be shocked that Chris actually has fight left in him. I think Gastelum knocks out the guy who is now inhabiting Chris's body.

gastelum will beat the breaks off of weidman and will make a serious case to be next in line for the titleshot against the duck

but he actually isn't a "real" MW. he's an overblown WW, but still good enough to even be champ at MW right now
Did he weigh in at 185? That makes him a MW.

Weidman will probably take him down and TKO him early. Weidman took yoel down multiple times he wont have any problems taking kelvin down.

It makes me feel more confident in Kelvin´s striking when I see him coming with master Cordeiro.
mg_4043.jpg

Back