how did machida

I'd like those figures to be run again but the short answer is it's natural!

Men don't hit their physical prime til they're about 45, sometimes 48.

I find that less questionable than how he looked against Mousasi at MW. Just saying.

All these pee jokes are just pissing me off.

1 glass of piss = 0.001 lbs of muscle. So he drank 22000 glasses of piss. Yum... delicious, creamy, tangy piss.

Thought he said that was when he finally started hitting the weights.

you guys realize how hard it is to put on 22 lbs of muscle in 7 months lol

Was it really 22lbs of pure muscle? Or did he just gain 22lbs? And most of it was muscle?

My guess is the best stuff from GNC. PED's are quite normal in pro sports.

Was it really 22lbs of pure muscle? Or did he just gain 22lbs? And most of it was muscle?

My guess is the best stuff from GNC. PED's are quite normal in pro sports.

If I recall correctly he lost fat and gained 22 lbs of muscle

He reuses all his nutriments by drinking his own urine

Try it

Some people are just genetic freaks. Just wish he stayed at 205. Dude looks small for 185 compared to Rockhold and others.

Overeem took the roids , Machida drank Overeems piss ...roided up via Reem piss .

It's really the only logical way it could have happened .

If I recall correctly he lost fat and gained 22 lbs of muscle

Not natural. Especially with the fat loss. I mean maybe if he was 22, a novice lifter, and did everything by the book but he'd need longer than 7 months to shed fat and put on mostly or entirely 22lbs of muscle.

But of course there is always the in denial crew who roles around. I mean can you believe that there were idiots who once said Brock Lesnar was natural? And would 'never' test positive?

Lol yeah so natural

Brock-Lesnar.jpg

how-much-muscle-can-you-gain-naturally-3.jpg

@^^6% body fat. Pretty good chart. Brock was clearly above 6% but even at say 15% he was high above a possible normal threshold. I am pro a lot of GNC stuff being used. I think a lot of PED's should be legalized/allowed. I think an acceptable range of testosterone should be allowed and you can't go above that.

You can't always tell though. Nobody would of guessed that Josh Barnett would pop 3x based on how he looks but he did.

To me one of the biggest indicators is a change in jaw line, enhanced traps and the 'full' and shredded look. Like how so many fitness models always look or how Jaco De Bruyn looks. Always shredded and always juicy (full muscles). A natural lifter wouldn't be that large and would look soft when not dehydrated.

Last edited:
He didn't. Never mind the impossibility of an experienced athlete gaining 22 pounds of muscle in 7 months, but the addition of that much muscle on his frame would be VERY noticeable.

As a side note, the DHEA suspension is complete nonsense. You can buy that stuff off the shelf at any Walmart or Walgreens.

As a side note, the DHEA suspension is complete nonsense. You can buy that stuff off the shelf at any Walmart or Walgreens.
Where a drug can be bought means jack shit regarding whether its approved. Theres lots of shit at Walmart thats not WADA approved.

Back