Yoel supposed to fight Bisping, now he can

L

Lissove

Before interim was made, Yoel was the one to fight Bisping since Bisping was unhealthy. Now Yoel took out Whittaker until 2018, himself leaving the closely contested fight healthy.

Bisping needs a fight, or he will be without one for a whole year.

No one but Yoel fights him if GSP fight isn't made(and Dana said he wasn't making that fight).

If Yoel is content to grapple for two rounds before taking his foot of the pedal, than Bisping could very well duplicate what Whittaker did to him :rolleyes:

I'm guessing his knee is going to start acting up again if this idea gets pitched to him.

If Yoel is content to grapple for two rounds before taking his foot of the pedal, than Bisping could very well duplicate what Whittaker did to him :rolleyes:

What did Whittaker do? Prayed that Yoel's foot would slip in the last round where Yoel was the aggressor with the score card being 2-2?

Either Yoel Romero vs Bisping or Rockhold vs Bisping.

Financially, Bisping vs Rockhold makes sense because it is a trilogy. However, I would rather see Bisping vs Romero.

Weidman and Bisping are the only draws. The press conference would be brutal. Maybe Serra and Bisping getting into it and Bisping making bald manlet jokes.

I hope so. No faith in the fuccbois that run that gawd-forsaken company we call the UFC.

What did Whittaker do? Prayed that Yoel's foot would slip in the last round where Yoel was the aggressor with the score card being 2-2?
Stuffed his takedowns and out struck him. Yoel did no damage to Whittaker besides kicking his already damaged leg. Oh wait he took him down and laid on him for a second!! OMG!!

He's lucky that happened, if not Robert would have TKOed or KOed him

I think Whittaker's takedown defense is much better than Bisping's. Yoel got tired because he spent a lot of energy working for these takedowns

Fighting matchup shouldn't be done by Dana White it should be done by IFBB pros.

I think Whittaker's takedown defense is much better than Bisping's. Yoel got tired because he spent a lot of energy working for these takedowns

I think you're right about that, but I would say that Bisping has a very underrated guard though. He's hard to control, he constantly moves his hips and he makes you work from the bottom as well - it's not impossible that he could tire Romero out like Whittaker did.

Stuffed his takedowns and out struck him. Yoel did no damage to Whittaker besides kicking his already damaged leg. Oh wait he took him down and laid on him for a second!! OMG!!

He's lucky that happened, if not Robert would have TKOed or KOed him
Look at Whittaker's face after the fight, it clearly took some damage, while Yoel was looking much better.

Whittaker in between rounds said he doesn't feel the pain in his leg and was moving and putting pressure on it just fine.

Sit down and stay mad

I actually think Bisping would win a decision against Romero.

Bisping will demand GSP again or fake another injury..

Bisping constantly overdrawn his account and goes into overdraft!

He falls asleep for the night with his laundry in the wash, doesn't dry it til the next day and complains about his tshirts smelling musky.

And he counselled Ryan Lochte in Brazil.

Has an interim title ever changed hands before the original champ got a chance to come back?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back