Rivera vs Almeida...

FITZSIC

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
People are sleeping on this fight, two of the best bantamweights in the world- one with a crazy win streak and momentum and one with only 1 loss ever.

This will be one of the best fights of the year, why aren't people more hyped???

I'm hyped bro. I want Almeida to win but think Rivera will out point him, can't wait either way

This should be a good one and I'm hoping lil Tommy Almeida gets the W.

Should be fun. I favor Rivera but Almeida will force a dog fight if Rivera chooses to stand with him. I see someone getting finished in this fight.

I'm hyped bro. I want Almeida to win but think Rivera will out point him, can't wait either way

Rivera might lay on top of Almeida and win a decision but if he stands he's getting knocked the fuck out.

Really interested to see what Almeida has added to and adjusted with his game, he's super young and super talented. Rivera is great too, well rounded, grinder and a top 5 guy.

Should've been the co-main in my opinion. This is the 2nd fight I'm most looking forward to on this card, after the headliner of course.

Serious fight. I'm hoping for a good performance from both regardless of who wins. Was disappointing to see Almeida drop off after a promising start to his career but will probably be the making of him in the long run. And Rivera has just gone from strength to strength. Looking at this fight when both of these are just outside contendership and exciting fighters to watch really makes you realise that the bantamweight division is stacked as fuck and will be for a long time.

I think Jimmies gonna take it. He's right there with the best of the division imo.

This is Rivera's fight to lose. He could just lay 'n pray if he wants.

I'm surrpised people are so high on rivera. he arguably lost to alcantara and munhoz.

I got Rivera getting an early KO.

Almeida seems to have problems with better boxers, he could have fixed those holes though. Very nice, violent fight.

I'm surrpised people are so high on rivera. he arguably lost to alcantara and munhoz.
Were those fights really that close? Don't get me wrong, there some rounds that may have been close calls, but I don't remember them being particularly hard to score.

Been awhile since I last saw them, so I may be off.

Were those fights really that close? Don't get me wrong, there some rounds that may have been close calls, but I don't remember them being particularly hard to score.

Been awhile since I last saw them, so I may be off.
both were extremely competitive.

alcantara knocked rivera down twice.

munhoz/rivera was very close.

lots of people sleeping on rivera here, hes not just a blanket wrestler, dudes got some hands too and i think he could potentially put almeida's lights out

This can be Fight of the Night. " Just Bleed " and " Let me Bang" all in one!!!

People are sleeping on this fight, two of the best bantamweights in the world- one with a crazy win streak and momentum and one with only 1 loss ever.

This will be one of the best fights of the year, why aren't people more hyped???
agreed great fight probably my second most anticipated match this weekend just behind Bermudez v Elkins

Back