What % cut is McGregor getting for the fight and..

Ginn

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
@Green
Reaction score
What % cut is the UFC going to take from Conor McGregor, if any?

Anyone have any sources on this info?

yellow-card-smiley-emoticon.gif

UFC is getting 50 percent of mcgregors money

Floyd 50
Mcgregor 25
Ufc 25

He'll make 25m (more than what he'd make in 3/4 ufc fights, especially if he loses a fight)

and then whatever he gets from his sponsors

LOL @ 100m, Floyd will make that.
Floyd is the A side
Conor is the E side
And Dana is the D side

Am I the only sink pisser out here?

I can't be, I mean, who doesn't piss in sinks? It's good when you're drunk...just feels right.

Are you with me, sink pissers?

SINK PISSERS, UNITE!

UFC is likey taking an agent's fee probably something like 20 to 30 percent.

No source on that will ever exist.

My best guess 45% or 40% Conor and the rest Floyd. Then from Conor's side he splits it 60-40% with the UFC or at best 70-30% in his favor.

Fight is still great business for all parties involved, great exposure, great future opportunities, popularity etc.. oh and real sponsors that will bring him many extra millions, he could walk away at the end of it after all sides are payed with 75 - 125 mill depending on how many buys they snag at 100 bucks a pop.. quite the upgrade to his fame and bank account compared to his biggest pay day Conor vs Nate 2 (around 1.6 mill buys at 60 bucks.. rumored 15 or so mill paycheck).

He'll make 25m (more than what he'd make in 3/4 ufc fights, especially if he loses a fight)

Floyd is the A side
Conor is the E side
And Dana is the D side
And you're the follower side who has no original thoughts.

Conor probably gets 20%. The UFC gets 10%. The rest are Mayweather, Showtime and other organizations.

He said, he would make more than $100m if the PPV passed May-Pac.

I think realistically (and I'm assuming a lot of buys, maybe I'm wrong and that is a variable), you're looking at Floyd getting $200M+ potentially, while I'd guess Conor will get his biggest score ever at every bit of $35/$40M once everyone else gets their hands out of the remaining portion of the money. Just guessing, but I bet that ends up close on the #s. We may never know. I can't see Conor getting $100M, even with incentives. Not with InDemandPPV(or whatever that is), and UFC/Showtime/Dana in the mix for the grand total of whatever cash is left to be had. The PPV provider gets a ton, right? Like maybe 50% of the take? I forget, so don't quote me on that one, but it's a LOT. A very high % of PPV revenue goes to the provider (InDemandPPV).
And either way, both fighters will hit that fun tax bracket this year and get tax raped, what 35% off the top of your purse to Uncle Sam alone, before state and city taxes? So Floyd will drop $70M from $200M if he garners that. Drop it to $130M and then pay state/local taxes on that amount. Say Conor gets even $50M and BANG, Uncle Same takes $17.5M straight off for his trouble. I wish I had that problem, just pointing out the federal gubblemint squeezes hard on these types of paydays for these guys. Brutal hits.
Again though, I wish I had that problem.

Caveat being, I don't know shit on how this is set-up, so I'm just taking what I feel is a reasonable guesstimate and talking out of my ass.

My guess would be 70/30 split May/Mac, with UFC getting 35% of Conor's cut.
Mayweather flat out said McGregor will be pissed when he finds out what he (Floyd) is making on this deal.

IF the fight sells 5M ppv's as predicted (and that's a big ask) I expect Floyd to walk away with in excess of 200 million.

If they do 5M ppv buys that's about 500M in domestic ppv alone. Payout for boxing to the fighters is usually in the vacinity of 65-75% (at the higher end when a big name like Floyd or Canelo is involved).

So IF the payout is 75% if 500M, you're looking at 375M in fighter payouts for the card.

Of course - PPV provider (40-50% of the ppv pie) but then you've got to consider international ppv's as well as event and sponsor monies.

Last edited:
conor is getting 75-100M for this fight he stated this at the PC "triple me net worth" his current net worth is 35M

i would assume UFC gets the rest which would be 30-50M considering what paci made against floyd

I think it's 60/40 Floyd/UFC

N then 80/20 UFC/Conor

Maybe they renegotiate to 75/25

Floyd is the A side
Conor is the E side
And Dana is the D side

No...

The math suggests near 500M in revenue, and Conor will get more the 25m of that.

100M to Conor at least

The revenue for the fight will be insane.

Back