Whitaker is out make Romero vs bisping

Romero doesn't deserve it after the way he shit the bed against a one-legged man

Would like to see this fight. But I feel if Whitaker is out till 2018, GSP probably gets the fight in the interim. It's hard to imagine Romero getting a title shot off a loss when GSP is ready in the fall.

There's no reason not to have this fight. It's not like Whittaker won by submisssion/tko. It was a close enough decision.

lmao Bisping would never accept that fight.

Would like to see this fight. But I feel if Whitaker is out till 2018, GSP probably gets the fight in the interim. It's hard to imagine Romero getting a title shot off a loss when GSP is ready in the fall.
Release the Interim Belt II!

images.jpg

Do it! Not the biggest Romero fan, but I could see him kneeing Bisping's other eye all crooked.

Last edited:
It makes the most sense, which means Bisping will find a way to duck it.

Yoel would fuuuck bisping world up and that goofy sounding English clown knows it too.

GSP's phone already ringing

All.good

really don't need to see whittaker vs yoel again. no thank you.

Romero doesn't deserve it after the way he shit the bed against a one-legged man
How dare you use sound logic and talk about deserving something on Sherdog!

No way Bisping takes that fight lol

You insecure racists just can't help but out your bigoted selves, can ya ?

I believe Woodley, Jones, Cormier, Brunson & Black Beast are better than Yoel, Yoel, Yoel, Mousasi & Ngannou.

Yoel's another hypejob in a long line of non-American fighters.

I believe Woodley, Jones, Cormier, Brunson & Black Beast are better than Yoel, Yoel, Yoel, Mousasi & Ngannou.

there was no need to call Yoel an 'ethnic hypejob' besides projection your own beliefs on the matter

Yoel is a hard working guy who came from little, became an Olympic medalist, and is one of the top UFC fighters in the world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back