Make Stevie Ray vs Jim Miller

KeiranMc

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I'd like to see this one, both coming off losses, how would it go?

I like Stevie Ray but I haven't been impressed with him at all.

It's not a good sign if you're struggling to beat Joe Lauzon and Ross Pearson in 2017.

Let Stevie get wins over the holy trinity of LW gatekeepers: Lauzon, Pearson and Miller.

Granted one of them is not like the other.

Weight class difference
tumblr_ntfsmxJcfs1tuy8zto5_1280.jpg

haven't there been enough pro wrestling crossovers already?

I like Stevie Ray but I haven't been impressed with him at all.

It's not a good sign if you're struggling to beat Joe Lauzon and Ross Pearson in 2017.

Miller just had a close scrap with Lauzon as well.

I'd like to see this one, both coming off losses, how would it go?

Dude needs to be signed with the UFC first.

"Stevie Ray admits he is gambling with his UFC future after rejecting his latest contract offer, as the Kirkcaldy fighter takes on American Paul Felder in the last fight on his current deal at Glasgow's SSE Hydro on Sunday.

Having taken care of experienced UFC campaigners Ross Pearson and Joe Lauzon in his two most recent contests, the 27-year-old reckons he deserves a significant pay-day.

However the company's opening offer was well short of what he was looking for and he has now been told he will have to see off Felder if he wants to cash in the kind of sums he is chasing."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/uf...y-admits-gambling-rejecting-new-contract.html

I feel bad for Ray. You can tell Zuffa is trying to build him but he's just not very good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back