UFC PPVs on Playstation Plus

berserknick

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Are the UFC PPVs in HD?

I'm looking at a pre-order for UFC 214 and they're charging $49.49....so if that's HD that's not bad.

giphy.gif

Stream was clean... when it worked. I'll not do it again. It kept stalling and buffering

PS Plus & XBOX Live, two of the scamiest scams of this world. Supported by console gamers. LoL

Do explain. Master race here, inquiring about the trials and tribulations of peasants.

This is a service which let console gamers play Online Multiplayer , Which apparently is free on PC ( Well not totally free cause you are paying for your Internet. But peasants have to go extra miles for getting online multiplayer. So they have to pay for this service over their Internet Plan).

These services have some perks. Well that's what Sony & Microsoft will tell you on your face. But evidently these perks are not significant enough for opting out console gaming. The perks included monthly free games & exclusive discounts on their respective online store ( Discounts we PC gamers enjoy from Steam, GOG etc) .

Free games aren't noteworthy. When Sony started PS Plus They were giving away some well known AAA titles to lure new customers. Eventually they dried down & for last few months they are giving away nothing but some small indie games. There is also a catch. You have to retain your subscription or unless you can't retain those free games. While XBOX Gold is more straight forward & will let your keep your free games.

Last edited:
This is a service which let console gamers play Online Multiplayer , Which apparently is free on PC ( Well not totally free cause you are paying for your Internet. But peasants have to go extra mile for getting online multiplayer. So they have to pay for this service over their Internet Plan).

These service have some perks. Well that's what Sony & Microsoft will tell you on your face. But evidently these perks are not significant enough for opting out console gaming. The perks included monthly free games & exclusive discounts on their respective online store ( Discounts we PC gamers enjoy from S
<TheWire1>

There is some addition to that post which I missed cause I accidentally submitted before its completion. You have to refresh for reading the later part.

Last edited:
This is a service which let console gamers play Online Multiplayer , Which apparently is free on PC ( Well not totally free cause you are paying for your Internet. But peasants have to go extra miles for getting online multiplayer. So they have to pay for this service over their Internet Plan).

These services have some perks. Well that's what Sony & Microsoft will tell you on your face. But evidently these perks are not significant enough for opting out console gaming. The perks included monthly free games & exclusive discounts on their respective online store ( Discounts we PC gamers enjoy from Steam, GOG etc) .

Free games aren't noteworthy. When Sony started PS Plus They were giving away some well known AAA titles to lure new customers. Eventually they dried down & for last few months they are giving away nothing but some small indie games. There is also a catch. You have to retain your subscription or unless you can't retain those free games. While XBOX Gold is more straight forward & will let your keep your free games.

why cant people just let others play on whatever the hell they want without getting so upset about it?

if you love games and want all the good exclusives you need pc & console anyway

on topic. I wouldn't buy it on ps plus, connection is just too slow sometimes

Yeah, the UFC game is really amazing on PC. I don't get why people would play it on the PS4.

200.gif

Seriously though, PS/XBOX offer a lot of great shit that you can't do or don't have on PC.

Stream was clean... when it worked. I'll not do it again. It kept stalling and buffering

I would never do it again either, I had the same issue and it seems to be incredibly common. It's disgusting really.

Back