How do you decide who to cheer for?

I like to cheer for the underdog, and hate cheaters. Whittaker beating Romero was the epitome of my kinda fight (though betting lines were back-and-forth as to who was the underdog).

I go for the really handsome guys
th
upload_2017-7-21_12-58-30.jpeg
th

Unless it's one of my favorite fighters, I usually cheer for the underdog.

Looks and charisma mostly. Fighting style helps too, even though not always necessary. There are exciting fighters I can't stand because they have no personality, or boring fighters i like because they're cool outside the cage.

Height, race, hairline. In that order.

If they seem like good people. I root for Rivera, Maia, Glover, Moose, Dariush, Barboza, etc.

Probability of not stalling the fight to score an UD, then underdogness alongside being a nice person, not a buffoon.

Usually a mix of fighting style and success in the cage. If I like their personality, that's icing on the cake, but it's not required.

Excluding my favoritie fighters it's usually whoever I can relate to the most whether it be race, personality, appearance, fighting style etc

I don't know. It's not really one thing or the other.

But I seem to not be gaining new favorites as much lately. Don't know if I'm just growing out of it or what.

The better fighter, the one with most potential to be GOAT

Back