Sean O'Malley Smokin' a Blunt w/ Snoop Dogg Fresh Off Dana White's Contender Series KO Win

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Sean O'Malley. 8-0 w/ 7 finishes (6 TKOs) and just 22 years old. Tall 135er at 5'11. Dude is damn good for a young prospect. Big pothead too. Here he is smoking a blunt with Snoop fresh off of Dana handing him his contract:

yXQEYv8.gif

I'm pretty sure smoking a blunt with Snoop is actually allowed under most SAC regulations in the continental US.

Kid didnt even have his hands up lol

I would knock that toothpick out

I always wonder if snoop will get tired of marijuana. I like rice but cant consume it constantly for decades.

It would be really cool to be 22, fight an impressive exciting fight in front of Dana, then smoke a blunt with Snoop Dogg.

Good for him.

You know i know that. Point was that imagine loving alcohol so much youre drunk morning day and night for 40 years. The guy really found something he likes

Its out of competition so its not a big deal. Hes having fun.

You know i know that. Point was that imagine loving alcohol so much youre drunk morning day and night for 40 years. That fella is nuts.
Alcohol and weed are two completely different animals though. You can wake and bake and go right to work and be productive all day. Try getting plastered at 8am and going to a construction job. Bet that works out great.

I find people smoking pot extremely annoying but this is nice. :cool:

good for him
i like snoop but he is really not ok as a commentator to put is softly :)

Back