Greatest Dana White Quote Ever

200.gif

"I know people think I’m a (expletive) lunatic when I say this, but it’s going to be the biggest sport in the world. Bigger than the NFL, bigger than soccer, bigger than anything out there."

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

"This is The Ultimate Fighter, we don't vote guys off, we beat them off"

- Kenny Florian

I’m in the fight business. People ask me that all the time. ‘Take the high road.’ Nah. The high road isn’t fun. The low road is fun. That’s me. I’m the low-road guy.

My thing with Twitter and social media is you can’t just go on and say stupid stuff to people unless you want some stupid stuff back.

I’m that guy.

Oh Dana you little troll you!

<[analyzed}>

"There are grinders. We got guys like Roy Nelson who say that all that matters is winning; doesn't matter how you win, just as long as you win. [But] I would say me and 90% of the fight community like people who are finishers. We were just talking before this interview about who? Mike Tyson. Why did everybody like Mike Tyson? Because he had fantastic boxing skills and loved to go the distance? No, because when you watched a Mike Tyson fight, you knew somebody was about to be executed. When Tyson would walk into an arena you would get goose bumps. As a fight fan those are the kind of fighters you like. And trust me when I tell you, Ronda Rousey is that person."
Oo3BkPu.gif

Angry trolls talk shit to someone and get shit talked back but then cry foul.

I respect Dana way more for fighting fire with fire.

Look at the way the guy dresses and talks. He can afford to be a teenager for the rest of his life.

Like CEO's, Lawyers, and money men, White's in a sociopaths profession where the high road is for losers.

Dana "Off" White.

Angry trolls talk shit to someone and get shit talked back but then cry foul.

I respect Dana way more for fighting fire with fire.
Low lifes tend to be fans of low lifes.

It gives them someone to look down with.

I fuckin love that quote and act the same way.

Dana's the perfect example of what happens when a white trash character achieves a level of wealth disproportionate to the skills, and effort generally required to achieve it. Otherwise know as "nouveau riche."

He's your typical urban hick Bostonian, but now ow he can buy fake snow.

Back