Impossible for Weidman to have 4 fluke losses in a row!

Degen Gambler

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
The loss to Luke was an obvious fluke as Chris was winning the fight up until he tried a silly spinning kick and Luke got a gift takedown.

The loss to Yoel was also a fluke since Chris was winning that fight and just put his head on the wrong side when he went for a takedown. A gassed Romero went for a last ditch effort flying knee and caught Chris. Chris was cruising to a unanimous decision victory.

The loss to Gegard was a complete joke. The call was originally that the strike was illegal than big mouth Mcarthy butted his nose in for some reason and made a complete mess of the situation. Chris would have gone on to win that fight.

No chance something flukey happens again. The All American is back!

112113-UFC-Chris-Weidman-DG-PI.jpg

Would he still be your boy or would you disown him after this?

Also, inb4 another "flukey" loss.
I guess this is what you call karma. Got his fame by fluke and now losing it by fluke.

I don't consider any of his losses a fluke. I think Rockhold, Romero and Mousasi are all superior to Whineman

Rockhold and Romero... maybe... the Mousasi win was as legit as they come.

I don't consider any of his losses a fluke. I think Rockhold, Romero and Mousasi are all superior to Whineman
Well then you're an idiot becuase he was soundly beating Mousasi and Romero and was starting to come alive before he threw the stupidest kick in the history of combat sports at Rockhold.

I'm not saying he's better than all of those guys, I'm saying they're on an even tier at the very least and he would and should be a heavy favorite in a rematch with any of them

His two wins over Silva were flukes.

His MMA legacy consists of a glorified sucker punch and a checked leg kick.

<{titihmm}>

Weidman gets whooped again tomorrow

Kind of like him

He's the modern day Pat Barry becoming guaranteed knocked out every card

Rockhold and Romero... maybe... the Mousasi win was as legit as they come.
I've been watching Mousasi since his fluke loss to Gono (lol) but nah, there was too much interference with the ref and the commission. We truly don't know what would have happened.

I think Chris was hamming it up and that's all on him

I've been watching Mousasi since his fluke loss to Gono (lol) but nah, there was too much interference with the ref and the commission. We truly don't know what would have happened.

I think Chris was hamming it up and that's all on him

Agreed, but that made the win legit imo. Mousasi was not in trouble at all as far as i remember, might've been drunk though.

I just can't wait until the post fight interview after he gets destroyed again. He's always good for some laughs in his interviews after his losses.

Agreed, but that made the win legit imo. Mousasi was not in trouble at all as far as i remember, might've been drunk though.
Yeah, the stoppage was dumb and the ruling pissed me off, but like I said, Chris was playing a stupid game trying to get his wind back and won a stupid prize.

chris is one of the few fighters that, no matter how he loses, it's a fluke.

betcha TS will call Chris' second W over Anderson completely non-flukey.

If he loses tomorrow his dad comes out with a mic ready to yell the magic words:..... but instead just takes a sad look at his son and just leaves the octagon.

I don't think he was winning any of those fights iirc
he definitely wasnt dominating them, so you could not say that with much conviction

He beat a welterweight in Maia, then a washed up Munoz, then 3 40-year-old Brazilians.

His time at the top was more of a fluke than any of those losses. He was getting finished by Mousasi and Rockhold, how and when were the only questions.

Last edited:
The loss to Luke was an obvious fluke as Chris was winning the fight up until he tried a silly spinning kick and Luke got a gift takedown.

The loss to Yoel was also a fluke since Chris was winning that fight and just put his head on the wrong side when he went for a takedown. A gassed Romero went for a last ditch effort flying knee and caught Chris. Chris was cruising to a unanimous decision victory.

The loss to Gegard was a complete joke. The call was originally that the strike was illegal than big mouth Mcarthy butted his nose in for some reason and made a complete mess of the situation. Chris would have gone on to win that fight.

No chance something flukey happens again. The All American is back!

112113-UFC-Chris-Weidman-DG-PI.jpg
If his losses were flukes then his two wins over Anderson are definitely flukes.

You can't have it both ways, son.

Jesus Fucking Christ, there are already 100 threads on this exact same subject already.

Flukes my ass, more like poor fight IQ and poor conditioning, especially in the Rockhold fight.

Back