Michael Bisping still trying to get that fight with GSP...

Does Bobby Knuckles have a leg injury?

Now he will be accused of ducking Whittaker

Jesus Christ he's such a begger, it's so sad

I've been saying this for a while,and I'll say it again.

Bisping will not fight Whittaker. He'll fake to be injured until GSP is ready.

That feeling when you refuse to fight Gay Jesus because you are afraid that he will fuck you up with a flying knee, when you refuse to fight Whittaker because you are afraid to be severely beaten, but you want to fight GSP, because you believe he is not the same fighter he used to be.

I have no problem with him taking the GSP fight. Just strip him of his phony belt 1st. Beating Jacare and Romero > Anything Bisping's ever done.

I hope Yoel keeps pushing for this fight hard
You never know could happen

No one wants to see gsp and Bisping

Robin Black, fuck outta here.

It makes sense.

He has the chance to be a 2x defending MW champ possibly 3x with an interesting record that consists of wins over some of the greatest MW fighters ever and even the WW GOAT.

Bisping has said himself he is an average guy for a fighter. He knows he isn't GOAT material but he can still have a career that ends well.

GSP is a fight he can realistically win via finish. I like GSP a lot but he is 5'10 and LBM max of a WW. Bisping is a lot bigger and possibly stronger and larger framed guy with leverage as well. GSP isn't also known to finish people. Taking down Bisping will be hard when bigger wrestlers like Chase struggled with it. And knocking Bisping out isn't easy when Hendo and Anderson Silva failed to do it recently.

Last edited:
Bisping is just a sad excuse for a fighter, they should just strip his bitch ass.

He will duck Whitaker watch.

Not trolling, but is that Bisping's actual instagram/twitter/snapchat-whatever account? I'm not big on social media, and I also half expect Bisping's account handle to be TheRealCount or something. Anyone confirm?

Not trolling, but is that Bisping's actual instagram/twitter/snapchat-whatever account? I'm not big on social media, and I also half expect Bisping's account handle to be TheRealCount or something. Anyone confirm?

That's him, you can always tell which account is real because of the blue check mark next to the name.

Bisping so desperate for a money fight it's getting pathetic. Why is Bisping now huge money draw should be his thinking not counting on GSP

Fuck Bisping. What a bum this guy is. Having the top contenders eliminate eachother infront of him and he still continues to duck the remainder.

rockhold............... it's all on you

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back