If The Chris

MajikNinja941

Oh, I Member!
@White
Reaction score
gets brutally KO'd again, does he pack his bags and head to Bellator? I'd say yes if his contract is up (I have no knowledge of that mind you), suffered his 4th straight loss, and considering the MW divisions logjam. Unless UFC outright cuts him.
Thoughts/opinions?

Mousasi vs Weidman II. in Bellator

UEhUSC1.jpg

I don´t want to see Gegard killing Weidman again.

might speak more to the talent of the fighters he's faced (rockhold, romero, mousasi, gastelum is a murderer's row). i cant see chris choosing to go to bellator. i dont yet see ufc cutting him either. not sure, to be honest.

He'll make some excuse.

He's full of excuses.

It's possible he could get cut, after all we're dealing with WME who just cut a top MW for no reason.

I don't think the UFC will cut him since he's a good soldier.

He'll definitely need to move up to LHW though which he'd be an instant contender. The guy has 2 college degrees as well and could just call it quits. He won the title and beat Anderson twice. That's infinitely better than most careers.

gets brutally KO'd again, does he pack his bags and head to Bellator? I'd say yes if his contract is up (I have no knowledge of that mind you), suffered his 4th straight loss, and considering the MW divisions logjam. Unless UFC outright cuts him.
Thoughts/opinions?

THERE ARE ALREADY 40 FUCKING ACTIVE THREADS ON THIS EXACT SAME SUBJECT

If Weidman loses he is moving to 205. There is not a chance in hell they are cutting him after this fight. Everything I say eventually happens, just go with it.

The Chris will always be his father's boy, nothing will change that.
If he goes down via KO in this fight, pulling a Rousey would be his best move

Well, he only loses to the best since USADA... so I'd say he has a long career as a gatekeeper in the UFC. People still have a lot of love for him.

Back