Thomas Almedia vs Jimmie Rivera is being overlooked af

I almost started a thread on this earlier today. Hopefully Almeida puts on a show.

Wow. I checked out the card yesterday and literally overlooked it.

But I did determine that Tim Johnson still has the most well-rounded stache game in the business, despite the commitment to steady progress by Cummins.

It's because Jimmie is a girly spelling. :D

Had no idea they were fighting, hell this going to be a good scrap!

what card?
There is no buzz around this Long Island card.

If Chris Weidman's losing streak wasn't on the line, I don't think I would have known this card was happening tomorrow.

Very little promotion. All the money is being invested on Conor McGregor.

I almost started a thread on this earlier today. Hopefully Almeida puts on a show.
Almeida doesn't have a chance in hell against Jimmie. Bump this if I'm wrong. Not a chance in hell. All of Almeida's wins come by KO. He has one win by decision. Rivera has never been KO'd. Rivera by UD.

This is going to be an absolutely amazing fight. In fact, it's the one that I'm most looking forward to tomorrow.

This is arguably the best fight of the card and nobody's talking about it.
im actually super pumped for it, i feel like most fight fans in general are a weird bunch tho and since almedia got caught in his last fight everyone will now just assume he was an over rated can to begin with.

One of the fights im the most excited for it some time tho. im pulling for almedia but rivera is such a tough solid guy. going to be a fun fight

should be a fun fight.

almeida is scrappy as hell, but rivera is a fucking TANK.

that faber fight was impressive, jimmie looks like a fucking immovable object in there.

Probably because it's not the main or co main event and ufc is not promoting this fight

Jimmie is the more well rounded fighter but heres hoping for Tommy A to do what he does best...

Hope Almeida knocks him out but from i've heard, Rivera is legit

Back