Fact About WMMA

bbandito925

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
95% of WMMA fighters were fat unathletic females who got into MMA to simply get in shape.

They train only long enough to get in shape so maybe 2 hours a day.

This is why WMMA sucks.

yU4Ee7ZQSfS5JoytlSqj_Dick%20Butt%20Phone%20Photo.gif

There are some wmma fighters I absolutely will watch (nunes, shev, JJ, Rose, etc.) but that doesn't take away from the issue that the majority have very little skill and are unbearable to watch under the UFC banner, especially on ppvs.

95% of keyboard warriors are fat unathletic males, who got into the forums to have a voice.

They only type to be heard because nobody listens to them say 12 hours a day.

This is why warriors keyboard

Time to take TS back to elementary school.

Spot the difference:

fact-or-opinion_4.jpg

There are some wmma fighters I absolutely will watch (nunes, shev, JJ, Rose, etc.) but thats only a handfull.

I just can't force myself to enjoy low level mma (which is by far the majority of the fights) . Of course mens mma has low level fights, but when atleast 90% of wmma fights look like they've never fought before, it makes it difficult to enjoy watching.

Why is Dandois not on your list?<BronTroll1>

No different than 90% of heavyweight fighters. At least WMMA fighters can go 3 or 5 rounds.

HWs are (1) Technically sloppy (2) Can't fight 3 or 5 rounds and (3) Look like all they do all day is eat pizza, chicken wings and drink beer.

Plus, WMMA actually fight. They may lack the skills, but it seems like they go for it, more than the men do. Lots of staring competitions in men fights.

Fact Male MMA is racist white folk who couldn't make it as a boxer.

95% of WMMA fighters were fat unathletic females who got into MMA to simply get in shape.

They train only long enough to get in shape so maybe 2 hours a day.

This is why WMMA sucks.
ok....where is you SOURCE stating this fact that you made up lol

95% of keyboard warriors are fat unathletic males, who got into the forums to have a voice.

They only type to be heard because nobody listens to them say 12 hours a day.

This is why warriors keyboard

Nobody has to pay to see keyboard warriors fight in between real fights

You should spend more time thinking before starting a thread. It might suck less if you do.

Time to take TS back to elementary school.

Spot the difference:

fact-or-opinion_4.jpg

Just to let you know...the animals should not live in zoos is fact...not opinion...that's like saying humans should live in prisons...

Talent level is pretty low with the exception of a handful of WMMA gals that seem to train and fight hard.

ok....where is you SOURCE stating this fact that you made up lol

I'll give you a few examples. Ronda was super fat and Edmond boasts how he got Ronda in shape.
Joanna was fat and she stated herself she got into MMA to get into shape.
Bethe has stated she got into MMA to get in shape.
Amanda Nunes stated she got into MMA to get into shape.

These are the top WMMA fighters

Back