Ronda Rousey and a comeback as a 125 pound flyweight

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
UFC giving Ronda Rousey her time off is great, her future is unknown. Like many I loved watching Holly and Amanda school her...

Words from her weight-management coach, "I see Ronda being a 125-pound athlete, if that weight class existed,” he said. “Based on her current body weight, and how compliant she’s been to her lifestyle, Ronda can make 125 pounds. That might be where the most exciting match ups would actually take place. Can you imagine Ronda versus (UFC women’s strawweight champion) Joanna Jedrzejczyk, who’s always talked about moving up to 125?”

MY THOUGHTS: That all being said She cant compete at 135 anymore. I CAN see her changing camps since her fiance Travis did recently, being able to be successful at 125 pounds even just using the tools that she was successful with on her run as BW champion at a smaller weight is possible. Whether you like her or not the UFC would pay her what she wants and she will eventually need to make a decision since her movie roles are now non-existent. She currently has small gigs but they will eventually run out. You can say she don't need money and that she is set, but its well known anyone who makes any amount of money will have a life style that requires lots of income.

What do you think?
DISCUSS

giphy.gif

Thats not bad
She will actually bring viewers in

Anything that grows mma and not hinder it.

Its just annoying everytime a bitch gets on top, they think they can beat cain, continuously headline on losing streak or pull out of ppv headline on the day of the fight because they not feeling well.

Thats not bad
She will actually bring viewers in

Anything that grows mma and not hinder it.

Its just annoying everytime a bitch gets on top, they think they can beat cain, continuously headline on losing streak or pull out of ppv headline on the day of the fight because they not feeling well.
Yeah agreed

If this happens, here come the Cybro nut-huggers claiming she's moving down to avoid fighting Cybro.

Last edited:
Honda? 125?
Hahaha sure hahaha

Her only weight class available now is 145 and we all know she's not suicidal

It's highly unlikely Rotunda makes 125
rounding_out_ronda_2_by_montyisfat-d9usnqk.jpg

As far as i see it the only way she can make
125 is if she is able to shed 27 lbs since she
last said she walks at 152 lbs but that was
on TUF 18 so it maybe different now.

this is right up there with thiago alves making 155.

Schevchenko would carve her up at 125 way worse than Holly or Nunes did.

I also agree that Rhonda is kinda fat and could drop a few pounds.

Honda? 125?
Hahaha sure hahaha

Her only weight class available now is 145 and we all know she's not suicidal
well i guess you would know better than her conditioning coach lol

Ronda at 125 is a rumour started by Travis Browne.

Schevchenko would carve her up at 125 way worse than Holly or Nunes did.
Maybe, if it stayed on the feet yes. Even though I hate Ronda, if Nunes can take Shevchenko down with ease as well as the TUF winner Julianna Pena I see Ronda being able to do it. It would be 50/50 all depending on where the fight goes.

Which also means her vs Joanna.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back