Incredulous Cormier 3-Year Anniversary Shoop Contest - Sign up here!

Empty Emp

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
In the next few weeks we have UFC 214: Cormier vs. Jones 2 and the 3-year anniversary of the Jones vs. Cormier brawl, which led to the greatest shoop thread in the history of the internet, @Chuck's Shoop that Incredulous Cormier thread. We're celebrating with an Incredulous Cormier 3-year anniversary shoop contest. The rules are simple:

- Entries must relate to Incredulous Cormier or the DC/Jones rivalry
- Entries can be shoops ranging anywhere from MS Paint to full videos, or any other form of visual art, as long as it's within Sherdog's forum rules and can be displayed as an image or video in the voting thread. Be as creative as you want.
- All entries must be submitted to @Empty Emp in a PM.
- The deadline to submit entries will be August 4, 2017 at 10:00 PM ET (6 days after UFC 214 and the 3-year anniversary of the DC/Jones Media Day brawl)
Deadline Countdown Clock: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdo...niversary+Contest+Deadline&font=cursive&csz=1
- Voting will be open until August 10, 2017 (the 3 year anniversary of the start of the Incredulous Cormier thread)
- Entries will be anonymous. Do not reveal which entry is yours or encourage others to vote for your entry.

The winner will receive a $25 Amazon gift card. If you would like to donate additional prizes, please PM @Empty Emp

If you would like to sign up for the contest, please state your intentions in this thread. Please make it clear that you want to sign up (don't just say "In") and tag @Empty Emp to make sure I see your post. You can sign up at any time until the deadline to submit entries.

Original template (by @Chuck)
dc_zps2f4ca374.gif

Higher resolution templates (by @bigwaverider)

gveXlIk.gif

Head only PSD file: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=46443273063906922550
YMLbKzF.gif

Full body PSD file: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=00092313781879922773

Participants:
@Empty Emp
@Myrddin Wild
@TCE
@Cowboy Cerroliveira
@BobbyD963
@Buff
@Chuck
@GOATweight
@Cowboy Cerroliveira
@Anung Un Rama
@Slobodan
@thefaintjoy
@Total Immortal
@HughPhug

Last edited:
I would like to sign up please @Empty Emp.

Thanks.

@Empty Emp My intentions are as follows: To make the most jaw dropping amazingly incredulously superb shoop that attracts viewers of all kinds leaving them with a "that guy is the best shopper in the world" type of feeling when they get up from their computer.

What will likely happen: I will post what I believe to be my best work as a shopper to date while just a handful of people will see it, a few will like it and a couple will quote it, then it will be buried behind much better shoops within the first 10 minutes of being posted.

giphy.gif

In!

Phoneshoop style.

Shit, I'll be on vacation. Otherwise I'd be in.

RudeJon.png

DC_v2.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back