Alistair Overeem reminiscing about the fight he had with Mark Hunt 9 years ago.

Classy stuff from Alistair

I think he wants Mark Hunt to like him, it's just Hunt hates juicers and is too angry to get past it

Oh well, like Reem said, it'd be a more boring place if he wasn't around

Respect to him

Last edited by a moderator:
2-0 with two finishes, first easily submitting him, then knocking him out cold. Overeem is awesome.

Awe. Come on, mark. Forgive him. Lol.

Hunt is a prick. Used to really like him up 'til the Brock fight.

Hunt is a prick. Used to really like him up 'til the Brock fight.
I like watching him fight, but he's an idiot in real life... I have trouble with the way he appears to be raising his kids, too, from what I've seen.

Reem can only fake some humility now that hes beaten him a couple times with the help of steroids.

Reality is hes just saying "this guys great and I beat him twice on roids so Im better"

Reem can only fake some humility now that hes beaten him a couple times with the help of steroids.

Reality is hes just saying "this guys great and I beat him twice on roids so Im better"
Pretty sure the second time he smashed him Reem wasn't on roids.

Really wish I could track down the footage from one of the earlier Reem episodes where Overeem is consoling Hunt/giving him advice backstage after a Hunt loss (not against Reem.) Basically gave him similar advice and told him he would be back stronger like Overeem was after losses. Hunt was joking around with him then too.

After the Brock thing Hunt just became bitter and whiny all of the time. Overeem's always shown to be classy to him.

I like watching him fight, but he's an idiot in real life... I have trouble with the way he appears to be raising his kids, too, from what I've seen.
from what you've seen is probably based on his social media which is meant to be entertaining not reality.

also, i would guess some cultures have different standards for raising their children

fuckin RIP Ryan Jimmo. still mad about what happened to him. fucking little pricks

:(

Back