Conor-Khabib in Russia PPV would start at 6am local time, main event 8am

CasterMard

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Manchester main card was at 3am, Melbourne at sunday noon, but Moscow would easily be the worst time zone to keep up with UFCs prime time. I assume many people would show up wasted after the night out. Some might not even get allowed in. Others might get tired or become indifferent by the time main event starts, especially if they sat through prelims since 2.30am.

If you mean 6AM by USA standard, all I can say is...then you would know how it is for us europeans.
Usual time is 1AM - 7AM, so while I understand what you're saying, it really doesn't matter what time it is :)

But, in the end, it doesn't even matter.

If you mean 6AM by USA standard, all I can say is...then you would know how it is for us europeans.
Usual time is 1AM - 7AM, so while I understand what you're saying, it really doesn't matter what time it is :)
TS means it would have to start at 6am in Russia in order to line up with prime PPV hours for North America.

Conor willl have millions ,
dont think he got fantasy to get wrestefucked by Khabib

giphy.gif

Conor will drop his belt and only do the moneyfights.

Manchester main card was at 3am, Melbourne at sunday noon, but Moscow would easily be the worst time zone to keep up with UFCs prime time. I assume many people would show up wasted after the night out. Some might not even get allowed in. Others might get tired or become indifferent by the time main event starts, especially if they sat through prelims since 2.30am.

What the glorious fuk are you talking about??

giphy.gif

Why fight khabib in his turf for peanuts when you can fight pacquiao for 50 million?

Fukk ya 6am western. Toot a bag and drink bottle of booze all night before fight.

Which is why its nothing but talk. They're not gonna do Khabib vs Conor in Russia.

It will be in NY or Vegas, that's if Conor even takes the fight at all.

That's why it won't happen. One of biggest draws in UFC wasted on Russia's event.

UFC isn't going to Russia anytime soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back