Vitor says he misses fighting in a ring

I miss TrTVitor. It isn't about the ring or the cage, it's more about USADA taking away all the beastly fighters from us. Fuck USADA.

I miss TrTVitor. It isn't about the ring or the cage, it's more about USADA taking away all the beastly fighters from us. Fuck USADA.
Seriously. As fight fans, why the fuck would we want less testosterone in the sport? Ban USADA.

I hate USADA
I agree with a clean sport only because if it isn't regulated it encourages people to use even if they want to be clean. That being said they side line a lot of people over dumb shit that doesn't even give you an advantage

' I'm tired Vitor ring best now UFC if glossary done for a day. He might shell but win. Go Viktor. Go. Best. '
- Tze

He should head back to japan where the testing is a little easier.

WME should save money, get rid of USADA now that the sport is clean its not needed anymore. Then hold a Pride event in Japan under Pride rules.

I bet he misses TRT more

See...

rPNCqww.jpg

It's like Al Bundy's old ass reminiscing his high school football days, when he was great.

How cute.

I want to see him fight Jacare in the ring. Or any of the top guys. (takes Vitor down, pounds him, fight over).

Back