Will UFC die after Conor loses to floyd?

So close to being "wrong forum"
Also, no

Will boxing die if Conor knocks Floyd dead?

Most def. without a lad like Conor for all these girly boys to fap to its game over.

No... Connor will follow that by headlining a huge PPV against GSP that will probably approach 3M PPV buys...

Yes the UFC, Bellator, One FC and all of MMA will end ,that's it, gone .. POOOF!!

Might as well shut down Sherdog and the Forums.

PS to all aspiring fighters and to all Pro Fighters. Start looking for a new career the end is here.

To all a good night.

<DisgustingHHH>
Losing to the greatest of all time boxer in BOXING MATCH will do noting to Conor. Hence, UFC will be just fine.

I can no longer tell the joke threads from the real threads.

Will a 4b business die if a 0-0 boxer loses to a 49-0 boxer?

Not unless Ari bet $4b on Conor in Vegas

Also, to TS' question: The UFC will be fine until Conor retires. That will be the huge blow.

Losing to Diaz made Conor even bigger. He found a great foil, like all great champions should have. Also, he came back a better fighter.

Ali lost
Tyson lost
If RR would have beat Nunes she would have been an even bigger draw than before the Holly fight.

Ali lost
Tyson lost
If RR would have beat Nunes she would have been an even bigger draw than before the Holly fight.
Agreed. But Rousey will never win again, since she found out she wasn't invincible in the Holm fight. She's an unlucky one.

No, Conor has nothing to loose, Floyd will be embarrassed if he looses

the real question is if Conor will die fighting Floyd? Rooting for the man, but I'm afraid he may be wayyy out of his league.

I had a middle aged coworker turn to a buddy of mine at work and ask if he'd heard of the rock band Linkin Park.

We laughed at his question and went and got a cobb salad for lunch.

No, Conor has nothing to loose, Floyd will be embarrassed if he looses

I imagine Conor is loose from Dana, but.......
Floyd looses what?

Back