Stealing from King Fu bb -Just for fun: If you could change 2 "controversial" referee's decision....

Fluffernutter

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
If you could have the authority of a commission, which ref's decision would you overturn?

first 2 responses nailed it.

<45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo>

/thread

You guys are harsh. Survival of the fittest on Sherdog.

I'm changing Rampage vs Forrest.

I'd change Rosenthal's decision to wait until Weidman had caved in Munoz's skull before stopping that fight. Stop it a dozen or more blows earlier. Save the guy some brain cells. Munoz was a good guy.

I'd also Bobby Green vs Krause, Green should not have been rewarded for smashing Krause's nadgers like that.

Know what? I'd change the finish of Warren/Curran as well. That was way too late.

Why is everyone crapping on TS? This isn't even a bad thead really. Why come on Sherdog just to be a douchebag? Surely one can be a douchebag and still talk fights, geez....

You guys are harsh. Survival of the fittest on Sherdog.

I'm changing Rampage vs Forrest.
Which part of the refereeing was bad in that fight? Can't remember bad reffing but haven't watched in ages.

I'd change Rosenthal's decision to wait until Weidman had caved in Munoz's skull before stopping that fight. Stop it a dozen or more blows earlier. Save the guy some brain cells. Munoz was a good guy.

I'd also Bobby Green vs Krause, Green should not have been rewarded for smashing Krause's nadgers like that.

Know what? I'd change the finish of Warren/Curran as well. That was way too late.

Why is everyone crapping on TS? This isn't even a bad thead really. Why come on Sherdog just to be a douchebag? Surely one can be a douchebag and still talk fights, geez....

Munoz vs Weidman might be the worst stoppage ever.

Munoz vs Weidman might be the worst stoppage ever.
Yeah it's the only mistake I remember Josh Rosenthal ever making. Munoz was absolutely prone and just being blasted while seemingly unconscious.

Not the worst, by far, but just to throw it out there, they stood rumble and vitor up extremely fast

Which part of the refereeing was bad in that fight? Can't remember bad reffing but haven't watched in ages.
My bad. I'm kinda drunk. Rampage vs Forrest was bad judging not reffing.

Bad reffing was Cain vs Rothwell. Multiple times the ref could have stopped the fight but the actual moment the ref decided to stop the fight was stupid. Rothwell survived a beating and was standing back up when the ref stepped in.

My bad. I'm kinda drunk. Rampage vs Forrest was bad judging not reffing.

Bad reffing was Cain vs Rothwell. Multiple times the ref could have stopped the fight but the actual moment the ref decided to stop the fight was stupid. Rothwell survived a beating and was standing back up when the ref stepped in.
True, I kinda more remember the beating than the stoppage but I do remember Rothwell shouting "why?" after it was called off. Cain was like the terminator in that fight.

I used to think Rampage won, but I watched Forrest/Page again maybe two years ago and changed my mind. Rampage had a couple of good rounds but I thought under '10 point must' that Forrest was the right winner.

True, I kinda more remember the beating than the stoppage but I do remember Rothwell shouting "why?" after it was called off. Cain was like the terminator in that fight.

I used to think Rampage won, but I watched Forrest/Page again maybe two years ago and changed my mind. Rampage had a couple of good rounds but I thought under '10 point must' that Forrest was the right winner.
Yeah I'm not saying Cain didn't dominate Rothwell but there was 3/4 times the fight could have been stopped and it wasn't.

I had Rampage 48-47. Outside the 2nd round all the other rounds could have been scored Rampage's way.

Yeah I'm not saying Cain didn't dominate Rothwell but there was 3/4 times the fight could have been stopped and it wasn't.

I had Rampage 48-47. Outside the 2nd round all the other rounds could have been scored Rampage's way.
Oh for sure, like I said the Rothwell stoppage was not great. It was a weird time to call it since Big Ben was moving to defend intelligently....guess I justified it in my mind by thinking about how Rothwell just had nothing for Cain in that fight.

If I ever watch Page/Forrect again I'll maybe hit you up if you want, let you know my thoughts?

Faber - Rivera is the only one that comes to mind at the moment. I'd DQ Faber for the intentional eye poke.

Back