Here are two reasons why Weidman is not the fighter he once was...

Yeah when you're fighting toddlers, you know you don't have it anymore.

"USADA was never my friend" - Weidman aka Still my boy !!!

He won the first round of his last 3 losses then made 3 shit decisions. Throw a spinnig kick, going for a takedown on an olympic silver medallist in a fight that hes arguably winning and trying to play the grounded rule.

i came in expecting two gifs of Weidman copping knees right to the head. Got some other bullshit nstead. 1/10 because you tried.

2590867.jpg

The one reason he'll never be the same Weidman again in looks & fighting...

55ec47cb0723f435416fe91bb621ee21.gif

Here are the real two reasons:

novitzkyweb7s-1-web.jpg

travisttygart.jpg

I still think Weidman is a championship caliber fighter. He just keeps taking these tough fights, instead of fighting guys on the lower ranks to build himself back up.

He won the first round of his last 3 losses then made 3 shit decisions. Throw a spinnig kick, going for a takedown on an olympic silver medallist in a fight that hes arguably winning and trying to play the grounded rule.

Keep telling yourself that

Anderson used voodo magic on him.

Possible it's PEDs but I think it's severe weight cutting with no IVs and he's been in wars with a lot of wear and tear.

That main reason why he's losing, is his cardio. He gets tired and he starts doing stupid shit and his fight iq drops

That main reason why he's losing, is his cardio. He gets tired and he starts doing stupid shit and his fight iq drops

I will be shitting bricks if they had an intensive grappling heavy first round, that adrenaline dump in the second round that he gets will be scary.

That knee would have killed me. I dont get how Weidman stayed concious.

That's what you call a collision, that knee dropped one side of his face "inch and a half...

I will be shitting bricks if they had an intensive grappling heavy first round, that adrenaline dump in the second round that he gets will be scary.

I really think he could be rehabbed if he worked on his cardio and got another striking coach.

Dude has mileage on the tires, but he's got the will and the heart to still be a real contender if he made adjustments.

Sadly, he's too loyal to Serra/Longo and he's such a devoted family man, he won't leave family to go to another gym to work on the things he needs to get better. Just my 2 cents

Back