edit: this thread is going nowhere

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
edit: yeah, this thread isn't going to be seriously discussed. sorry for making it

Last edited:
Who fucking cares about sexual orientation? I just want to see good fights.

UFCdouchebag.gif~c200

Bring back the "Condom Depot" sponsor on the back of the shorts too.

You mean like someone who wears V-neck t-shirts and tries to overcompensate?

Sherdog trolls are ready

If he was openly gay and grappled you down during the fight and spooned you in half guard, would that be ok?

I think it's kind of crazy that it's 2017 and there isn't one. They're all over WMMA. What gives? They'd certainly be accepted. It's 2017.

--------------------------------------------------

Joseph Benavidez leaned back in his chair, his eyes squinting. He interlocked his hands, then put them on top of his head. The question seemed to perplex him.

Is the UFC ready for an openly gay male fighter?

"Why not?" Benavidez answered.

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/is-the-ufc-ready-for-an-openly-gay-male-fighter-051414

Sucking his toes and shit

What exactly does being "ready" entail?

There probably are gay male fighters in the UFC, they're just in the closet. As it should be imo. I don't give a fuck about your sexual preference.

If people want gay people to be an accepted part of the MMA (sports) ecosystem, it needs to stop being a big deal when a gay person competes in an activity which is not centered around ones sexual orientation.

I think it's kind of crazy that it's 2017 and there isn't one. They're all over WMMA. What gives? They'd certainly be accepted. It's 2017.

--------------------------------------------------

Joseph Benavidez leaned back in his chair, his eyes squinting. He interlocked his hands, then put them on top of his head. The question seemed to perplex him.

Is the UFC ready for an openly gay male fighter?

"Why not?" Benavidez answered.

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/is-the-ufc-ready-for-an-openly-gay-male-fighter-051414
Yeah they will whenever you sign the contract Dana sent you:D

Back